Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, Joey Harrington was cut by the Saints today...

He and Millen can go jobhunting together

Comment

• well that sucks, cant even deal with a family emergency without taking a 1/4 mil hit? I'd look for a new team...

Comment

• They'd want a call, too.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
          They'd want a call, too.

QFT

I pay my drivers average around $ 13.25 an hour

If an employee of mine doesnt call and doesnt show up, he gets a warning first go round and then take some time off to think about it.

I have a business to run.

Now, if its legit we make concessions, but I am here to say, too many "convenient" reasons will pop up if you let them go unchecked.

It amazes me though, if a player can call his agent, set up side deals and do all sorts of things, why is it he cant make a simple call, one phone call, but no call, no commo, thats suspect at best.....
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Agent Drew Rosenhaus claims he can get the team to reverse their decision. But reports are mixed. It may actually have been more "domestic disturbance" than "family emergency."
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And seven years later, Millen finally gets the axe.

In case people have forgotten, the year before that moron took the reins, the Lions went 9-7. They lost the last game of the season, and thus missed the playoffs, thanks to a last-second, come-from-behind 53 yard FG by the Bears. And they have been absolutely terrible every season since. He never should have gotten hired in the first place, and the fact that it took seven years to can his ass just illustrates the utter failure that is WCF, Sr.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• So you don't like Millen or Ford, Sr. ?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• hmm...domestic disturbance? Now I'm disturbed, I got him on a team

Troll, get serious - Plax aint a driver, if he dont show up the business dont stop.

Comment

• Would you call if you were making that kind of money? Or as a driver? It's how he makes a living. It was rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
                      hmm...domestic disturbance? Now I'm disturbed, I got him on a team

Troll, get serious - Plax aint a driver, if he dont show up the business dont stop.
                      YOU get real, he has a major obligation, no, he isnt a driver but yes he has been given lots of money and supposedly made a committment.

Just for the record partner, when dealing with people, and these athlethes are like kids at times, they see what others around them can get away with.

A team must maintain order, including curfew,addressing the media, committments as simple appearing to you as showing up for work when scheduled.

Im all for them doing what they did,
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• In other news, Colts are now 0-2 at their new home stadium...

Comment

• Go back to the old one!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
                            Millen is finally gone!

ACK!

Happy days are here at last!

(not that I have any expectations of improving any time soon)
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Well i dont believe they ever will improve to be good. Like many franchises the owners are simply incompetent. I personally believe all droughts within which a team is not good over long periods of time is always the owners fault
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Perhaps the Lions should be part of the bailout.
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X