X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Vinny?! We need Vinny!

Comment

• Miami!!! 38-13 @ 2min warning.
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• I'd rather send a 3rd to TB and get Garcia, but hey, Vinny's good. Is Flutie dead yet? Steve Grogan?
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Wow, Bengals and Giants back and forth, now going to OT!
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Giants win on their 2nd possession of OT, 22-yd FG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
              I'd rather send a 3rd to TB and get Garcia, but hey, Vinny's good. Is Flutie dead yet? Steve Grogan?

~Ahem~

Jim Plunkett
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• I'm shocked that the Lions aren't down 21-0. Scoreless so far.

Comment

• Bears give it away in OT. Stopped Tampa cold on their own 10, then get called for unnec. roughness -- AFTER the play. (A TBay player instigated, but the flag was on Tillman -- last man into the pile.) Truly unnecessary.

The Bucs then take it down the field against an exhausted Bears defense for the win.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                    I'm shocked that the Lions aren't down 21-0. Scoreless so far.
                    Give them time.

Comment

• Lions escape the 1st quarter only down 7-0!

Comment

• Pitt up 3-0. Brian Westbrook limping to the locker room.

Eagles score to go up 7-3.

Comment

• Delay of game called on the defensive end? WTF?!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                            I'm shocked that the Lions aren't down 21-0. Scoreless so far.

2:00 remaining in second quarter

San Francisco 21
                            Detroit 3

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer

2:00 remaining in second quarter

San Francisco 21
                              Detroit 3

Hey, they're improving!

Comment

• Okay, I think at this point we can reasonably speculate that Matt Millen has pictures of William Clay Ford, Sr., fellating several young schoolboys whilst dressed in Nazi drag.

I mean, really, how else can you explain it?
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X