This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD Denver. Going for 2???
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• COMPLETE!!!!
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Pass defended in end zone, Broncos win 39-38.

Comment

• San Diego got screwed on the no fumble call.

But give credit to the Broncos for going for two. What a great game.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
            San Diego got screwed on the no fumble call.

But give credit to the Broncos for going for two. What a great game.
            Q F T
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• An amazing end to that game.

Now, Pittsburgh-Cleveland -- in windy conditions, gusts up to 50 mph.
              Game starts as a punting contest in the 1st quarter...
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This doesn't seem like it'll be a pretty game with the wind and now a bit of rain.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Right now there are more punts than completed passes...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Hey, a TD pass!

Comment

• The Rams are definitely the worst team in football now and they don't have a lot of injuries now to blame it on. Only Leonard Little was out today. This has to fall on the coaches and the GM. It's pitifull. They have a lot of talent. Not what they used to have, but still a lot.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                        San Diego got screwed on the no fumble call.
                        San Diego actually got screwed twice. Chambers should have been ruled down on that fumble in the first quarter that led to Denver's first TD, but the replay booth malfunctioned! This game could easily be a difference-maker come playoff-time should the Chargers rebound, and if it is there's going to be a lot of egg on the NFL's faces.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
                          The Rams are definitely the worst team in football now and they don't have a lot of injuries now to blame it on. Only Leonard Little was out today. This has to fall on the coaches and the GM. It's pitifull. They have a lot of talent. Not what they used to have, but still a lot.
                          I don't know that that's a foregone conclusion. Edwards of Cleveland has a lot more opportunities to drop a pss yet to come.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• #10 for Philly - is that his IQ?

runner-ups for Dallas players who didn't pick up the ball.

Comment

• Why? They were behind. They had no relation of where he was located. They wouldn't think someone would do something so stupid.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow... this game is freaking great so far .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X