No announcement yet.

NFL Survival League and Salary Cap League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a small change to the title to prevent any confusion.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by ramseya
      I will be unable to go online from early October to early December; would it still be worth it to go for the salary cap league?
      Your roster will just stay unchanged. You'll probably drop in the standings because of injuries and bye weeks. But the team remains active as long as you have all positions filled.

So ytf not?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by ramseya
        I will be unable to go online from early October to early December; would it still be worth it to go for the salary cap league?
        The main thing to sweat is injuries. Off weeks don't mattter as much as I was afraid, all things considered. I may be wrong though. I'm sure not always right.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

both

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
            both
            ditto

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey

ditto
              ditto ditto.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

are we still doing a salary cap league?

Comment

I keep looking to see if Yahoo has added it yet. I couldn't remember last year if it was Yahoo or not. Ming reminded me where we played, but I've forgotten again.
                  I'll look at the Champion thread and make sure.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yeah, it was yahoo.
                    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I thought so. I'll keep checking. I also signed up for email notification of any new games that start up, so they should tell me.

Comment

I got my notice that the Reismark pool is up and running.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                        X