NFL Survival League and Salary Cap League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Survival League and Salary Cap League

Survival League is signing up now. I'm still waiting for Salaty Cap League. Is there any interest. Click one or both, if interested.
    Survival
    0%
    Salary Cap
    0%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I love getting my butt kicked in the Salary Cap league. Yahoo doesn't put

Survival League, meh. I usually last about 2-3 weeks. But at least the death is quick.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I would love to do a salary cap league. The problem is that I'll be missing almost the entire football season. If we can pre-set weekly lineups, I'd be interested (and I'd have to pray for no injuries).

Comment

Yahoo has both usually.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

A football league where sloww is the captain? That's like joining the Army where R. Lee Armey is the commander-in-chief. Sign me up.

Unless the draft takes course over one day...that might be difficult.
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Surviaval League, everyone picks 1 winner per week. You can't pick them again. If they lose, you're out.

Salary Cap is at your leisure.

Comment

Survival league, why not.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'll set the Survival League up tonight. When the Salary Cap league is available, I'll start it. I know Ming and Jrabbit and others like it.

EDIT: I thought Survival was open. I must have been seeing things. I'll open them both when they're there.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; July 31, 2008, 19:39.

Comment

Survival- Sure

Salary Cap- I've never played Fantasy Football (unless you count pick-ems.) Would this be a good place to start?
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Salary Cap is fun -- no draft, just select the guys you want each week, within the salary cap. Salaries change every week, semi-based on performance, but anyone on your roster is frozen at the price you got him for. Scorign is prety simple. So once a week, you tweak your roster, and that's it.

Yahoo usually opens it up a couple weeks before the season.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll do both
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        Salary Cap is fun -- no draft, just select the guys you want each week, within the salary cap. Salaries change every week, semi-based on performance, but anyone on your roster is frozen at the price you got him for. Scorign is prety simple. So once a week, you tweak your roster, and that's it.
                        Sounds fun. I'll play
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

Sure, I'm in.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I will be unable to go online from early October to early December; would it still be worth it to go for the salary cap league?

Comment

I'm up for both again this season.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X