No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in 1 league (draft not auction).
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

1. Jaguar 2
      2. Berzerker
      3. Slowwhand 2
      4. -JRabbit
      5. Koyaanisqatsi 2
      6. Tuberski 2
      7. gjramsey
      8. Kidicious
      9. flash9286
      10. Imran Siddiqui
      11 Guynemer
      12 Snoopy 2
      13 Jonny
      14 Deity Dude
      15 Stuie yw
      16 EmpFab
      17 Spaced Cowboy 2
      18 ColdWizard

25 spots, I'll drop to 1 league so that'll give us 24 or 2 leagues of 12 each.

are we doin two slow drafts?

We'll have to split up the people wanting 1 league but everyone can voice a preference for Jaguar's league or the 2nd league.

Shall we play with the same stats in both leagues for some interleague comparisons or add some variety?

I'm flexible, I'll play which ever league needs 1 but I prefer the league I dont have to commish

edit: Zopper showed up at FFZ so he may be stopping by here too. If he wants in somebody with 2 leagues will have to drop to 1 league.

Comment

Thanks but no thanks

I'm sticking just to one or two leagues at FFZ.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Yet? What do you mean, yet? Training camp will be starting soon. Yet?
          Sorry I've been on a business trip to China for the last month. Just got back a few days ago.

There is very little football vcoverage in China, BTW, so I had other things to entertain me there.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Is the draft going to take place soon?

I'd like to give it a try if there is still a free spot and you don't mind the fact that my team will definitely suck...

... but I'll be on vacation without internet access for the first two weeks of August so if the draft is in that period I'll pass and just follow with interest you guys playing

Comment

The forum-based draft is slow enough that you'll almost certainly miss the tail end of it.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

We shouldn't even start until August.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'll pass then, have fun

Comment

Is the scoring system going to be standard (i.e. yards, points etc)?

Comment

Obviously, it's the usual stuff that counts, but we don't do the exact "standard" fantasy scoring that Yahoo does, for example. "Standard" fantasy scoring was made by people who didn't understand how to game balance appropriately, and the result is that quarterbacks are worthless.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

NBCSports.com news services
                        Brett Favre has asked the Green Bay Packers for his release, according to a report on ESPN.com.

Favre, who retired in March after 18 seasons in the NFL and nearly all of it with the Packers, had a conference call with team officials on Tuesday in which he expressed a desire to play again in 2008, ESPN reported.

Packers general manager Ted Thompson, coach Mike McCarthy were both present at the meeting.

When the Packers cooled to that request, Favre formally asked for his release in a letter to the team. His agent, James Cook, sent the letter, which reportedly arrived at the Packers' facility on Friday morning.

The contention between the Packers and Favre is that team officials are focused on Favre's comments in March when he said he wasn't completely committed to football. For his part, Favre says he was never 100 percent committed to football in previous seasons, either, ESPN reported.

Favre has reportedly been in contact with McCarthy for about a month, but hadn't spoke to Thompson until this week.

Favre has three years remaining on contract for about $39 million and is currently on the Packers' reserve-retired list, ESPN reported.

Favre did not speak publicly on Friday when approached at a gym in Hattiesburg, Miss., where he lives. He reportedly looked to be in excellent physical shape.

Favre broke several career passing records last season, including touchdowns and yards. He also passed John Elway for most career wins by a quarterback.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Has Favre filed his official retirment papers with the NFL? I don't think so...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm still trying to find Imran's "It's for real this time" response to my doubting he would actually stay retired. At least I think it was Imran...
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

He should retire.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

he's got another year or 2, and he can start on several teams in need of a QB. Sounds like he dont wanna quit yet, its kinda good his back up finally gets a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X