Euro 2008 Prediction Competition -- Knockout Phase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
    And well done to Locutus, for winning and running the game here.
    QFT

()
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
      Congrats

If he hadn't guessed the right score, it would have been Solver's and mine

If the Spaniards had scored ONE more time, it would have been mine and only mine
      Well, if there were no my crazy anti-Russian 10:0 predictions I would have finished at least 4th.

Comment

• Locutus probably failed to give me some points for an earlier game as well, so I'm the real winner
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Storming win Locutus, congrats

Not one exact score for me, when your lucks not in...
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Thanks all. It was a much, much closer finish than usual so it was fun until the very end

Originally posted by Serb
            p.s. May be we could have alike prediction game about the upcoming Olympic Games?
            I've no interest in the Olympic Games, never did (well, except for the swimming, but only because a friend of mine is in it). However, I wouldn't mind doing this again for the upcoming Champions League if there's enough interest.

Originally posted by Solver
            Locutus probably failed to give me some points for an earlier game as well, so I'm the real winner
            You give yourself too much credit, I already corrected that
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• congrats Locuts, but Germans

congrats to any Spaniards here too... if we have them
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Thanks for setting the thing up Locutus - it's still fun to play even if one is not a pro.

Comment

Working...
                X