Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What NFL Team Will Have The Biggest Turn Around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What NFL Team Will Have The Biggest Turn Around?

There are so many possibilities.

I'll say Oakland. Russell about to start his journey. They drafted some RB to play the position with Lamont Jordan and company.

Atlanta has started to rebuild.
    I say 3 years and they'll be a challenge.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I hope it's the Dolphins. From 1 win to many!

Idle thought: maybe it'll be the Packers ... in a negative sense.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I'm expecting the Jets and 49ers to both have turn arounds, but I don't expect either to do better than 10-6. I also expect the Saints to be in the 10-13 win range.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

I'd probably say MIA or ATL, of teams who were bad and should've been bad.

CHI and BAL both could have big turnarounds of teams that were surprisingly bad (ie, had a down year after generally having winning years). I'm basing this on BAL starting Matt Ryan, and CHI deciding to snap directly to Devin Hester

(I haven't figured out how BAL acquires Matt Ryan yet, but they figure something out. Trade Ray Lewis and Steve Mcnair's ghost for him, maybe.)
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I would go with the Ravens or the Panthers. Both contingent on good QB play.
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I'll have to give this some thought, but offhand I'd say the Rams and 49ers.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'd probably say MIA or ATL

Atlanta won't. This is a rebuilding year for the Falcons and the starter to start the season will probably be Harrington or Redman until Ryan is ready. Turner will carry the load with the (improved) offensive line expecting to do a bit more drive run blocking.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ravens, Jets, Rams.

Look at those teams and you can point out several players who legitimately don't suck, and they were good in 2006.

If you think the Raiders or Falcons or Dolphins are going anywhere anytime soon, you're deluded.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                X