Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother is 77. I would have more trust in her.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well, think of it this way. Every game Grosston starts is another week closer to drafting Stafford, Painter, or Tebow...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• ESPNews reports the Miami Dolphins have promoted RB Ricky Williams to the No. 1 spot on the depth chart.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well, Ronnie Brown does have a sprained right thumb.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Why LT may not be doing as well as he should, if this is his training regiment
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X