No announcement yet.

Poly Fantasy Baseball Draft Thread - Weekly league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people like you. Is RBI included? Do we just use everything because it's there? Could it be that there's a difference between an average fan and a statistic freak?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Could it be that there's a difference between a non-thinking fan and a statisticially aware fan?

Fixed
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That sums up the problem, on a lot of things. The arrogant smugness.
        Pick any of the stats, I'm back to not caring.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• VOTE 1: Yes to RBI
          VOTE 2: NO to 3b
          VOTE 3: Both QS and W, don't really care
          VOTE 4: Both K and K/BB

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            That sums up the problem, on a lot of things. The arrogant smugness.
            Arrogant smugness?! A Texan wouldn't know anything about that, would they? .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
              That sums up the problem, on a lot of things. The arrogant smugness.
              Pick any of the stats, I'm back to not caring.
              Nooooooo.

RBIs are winning 4-3 right now. Cast your vote and make it a two votes lead. We can do it!

Comment

• With jdd voting 'don't care', I think that gives QS and K/9 the win in those two categories; RBI and 3B are still up in the air.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yes
                  No
                  QS
                  K
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• VOTE 1: Yes to RBI
                    VOTE 2: Yes to 3b
                    VOTE 3: Both QS and W
                    VOTE 4: K

Comment

• RBI 6-3
                      3B 4-5
                      QS 9 / W 2
                      K9 7 / K 3

One more vote for RBI pushes it in. Two more votes against 3B pushes it out.

We can't really have K, K9, and KBB as that's quite overkill on the K stats... but I doubt K will get enough votes anyhow. W already can't get enough I believe.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• yes - they got 6 so I'm compelled
                        eh - I'll break ties but I'm on the fence
                        QS
                        K/9

Comment

• 3B might have been a useful stat... in 1913!!!!!
                          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• 3B is one of the last things I would care about, even there they're worth noting.

Comment

• They're the most exciting play in the game by far, and lord knows I love Curtis Granderson, but they just aren't that valuable.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ya, gotta agree

Comment

Working...
                                X