This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    All shall bow down before the Vicious Rabbits, playoff champions of Poly2 Fantasy Football.

Kinda sleazy for an 8-6 team to sneak in and win, but I'll take my moment of glory...
    I screwed up and forgot to change out Favre this week, but I wouldn't have made the other move that would have been necessary to win (mason for colston, OR anyone for leon washington) ... it seems the curse of Favre finally got to me

I did win (barring a negative score by LT) League 3 though
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Everything I was involved in collapsed, some earlier than others.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
        I did win (barring a negative score by LT) League 3 though
        Yep, congratulations...I probably shouldn't have been 12-2 there anyway, you've been scoring more than me since the second month of the season. And congrats to Jaguar in the other league as well.

At least I should get the salary cap league, barring a 90-point collapse next week...
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Well it seems the Patriots will go undefeated in the regular season. Congrats...cheaters!. No seriously congrats. And that's as many good thing as I will say about the Pats.

Comment

• Detroit won

My dad and I were there.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Good deal.

Washington can still make the playoffs. NFC East already has 2 in. Toughest division, year in and year out, in the NFL.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• AFC South has a good chance to send three as well.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• They have a chance but Cleveland will probably make it. In any case, this is one year. Philly is who didn't make it in the NFC East, and they're no easy win.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; December 25, 2007, 00:16.

Comment

• Whew! I have survived a piss poor performance from my team in the Southern Wisconsin Fantasy Football League Fantasy Bowl XVI and won the game 24-21 to collect my 4th League Championship.

If you guys want to see realistic scoring and (mostly) close games (the average game is probably 27-24), check out the site.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      They have a chance but Cleveland will probably make it. In any case, this is one year. Philly is who didn't make it in the NFC East, and they're no easy win.
                      What, you jump off the Vince Young bandwagon that quick .

And besides, the top two in the AFC South is definitely better than that NFC East's top two:

Indianapolis > Dallas
                      Jacksonville > NY Giants
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'm saying Tennessee will have a tougher time making it; and I don't agree about Jacksonville. I certainly don't agree that even if they are, that they usually are, and lastly 2 teams does not a division make anyway.

That was a nice try, Imran. A valiant effort on your part.

Comment

• I'd say that over the past couple of weeks, its a more linear equation:

Indy>Jax>Dal>>>NYG
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I'd say you're crazy as a bedbug.

If Dallas, Packers, Colts and Pats have any brains, their starters will be off the field no later than 2nd quarter.

Comment

• YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITY!!!!

Comment

• Me? You'd tase me? That hurts. I don't mean the taser, either. The very idea. Why, I never....

Comment

Working...
                                X