This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
    Well, today sucked. I'm going to lose two championship games, a consolation game, the Pats fell asleep in the second half so they missed the big records (well, with help from the refs) and SF is going to win.

Merry Christmas to me.
    Quite the opposite from my perspective. Too soon to declare victory, but I've got good leads in both my leagues (here and FFZ) going into the last 2 games.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon
      Brady's sitting, so will finish with 3 TD passes, 48 this season.
      I doubt Belichick is giving Brady the entire game next week off. Especially since they have a bye the next week.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• He needs 2 TD to set the record.
        You can bet he'll get a decent chance to get it.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Manning had the entire game off week 17 of 2004.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Dungy is not Belichick .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

I doubt Belichick is giving Brady the entire game next week off. Especially since they have a bye the next week.
              I was only talking about this game. I expect him to break the record.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Ah, I thought when you said 48 this season that you meant he'd finish with that number.

Comment

• Is anyone getting audio from the annoncers on NBC's Sunday Night game? Or is it just me? I heard some garbled audio earlier, and I'm assuming audio on the broadcast booth is not working.

Comment

• It's ok for me. A bit garbled in bits early on, but has been ok.

Comment

• They are back now. For the past 15 minutes I have not had any football commentary from Al or John. Which is nice in a way, as I'm not a Madden fan. But they do serve a purpose. So you don't have a bunch of dead air . But occasionally they do say something interesting.

I was getting on field football sounds, including the stadium announcer, and the sounds of the "graphics", but no sound from Al or John.

Comment

• All shall bow down before the Vicious Rabbits, playoff champions of Poly2 Fantasy Football.

Kinda sleazy for an 8-6 team to sneak in and win, but I'll take my moment of glory...

Comment

• Watching the NFL Blitz - after the first few times, why did the Packers even bother trying to punt?

All 59 points in the Giants-Bills game were scored in the same end of the field. I.e., it was a blustery day.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                            Manning had the entire game off week 17 of 2004.
                            good point, Brady should have an asterisk by his name. Manning is still the best.

Comment

• It appears I'll win the other Poly league.
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Congrats, Jaguar. You had a great year.

Comment

Working...
                                X