X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael

Excellent.

Yeah, I knew you would like that.
    Skins and Cowboys, a lot like Chicago and Green Bay.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
      QFT
      No fricking way... even beating the Packers twice doesn't take the bad taste of this season away.

It figures, now we need to lose to get a better draft pick, and they win... Go Bears... sigh.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They'll still draft a guard or something #1.

Orton, 8 of 14 for 101 yards, with 1 TD and no interceptions. Damn Bear management by now think he's the 2nd coming of Luckman.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• 2001, Bears loose to Baltimore and Twice to the Packers. Finish season 13-3.

2007, Pack looses to Dallas and twice to the Bears. Could/should finish 13-3.

BTW... I think Brett must have played so bad because he was too worried about what he was doing on Christmas...
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            They'll still draft a guard or something #1.

Orton, 8 of 14 for 101 yards, with 1 TD and no interceptions. Damn Bear management by now think he's the 2nd coming of Luckman.
            I don't think Orton attempted a pass longer than about 12 yards.
            Still, he outplayed Favre...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• See? "Better than Favre". It's set in already.

Comment

• "Better than someone who truly sucked" was my point...
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Favre did have a bad day, this is true.

Comment

• Brady has 2 TD passes so far.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Atlanta - Arizona looks like it'll be fun. 14-14 and no defense in sight.

And Kurt Warner has 2 TD passes. Randy Moss has 2 TD catches. This will be a good fantasy day for me in my playoffs .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Brady has been a different guy in the second half -- actually has negative fantasy points since halftime.

Comment

• Oh wow... Atlanta has come back and tied the game! Redman is actually looking pretty good.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Brady's sitting, so will finish with 3 TD passes, 48 this season.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• Hey, what happened to Tampa Bay? Losing in SF 21-13, and McCown's playing?

Comment

• Well, today sucked. I'm going to lose two championship games, a consolation game, the Pats fell asleep in the second half so they missed the big records (well, with help from the refs) and SF is going to win.

Merry Christmas to me.
                                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Working...
                                X