Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's championship weekend in fantasy football.In Berz's league, it's me against snoopy369 for the championship.
    I have no idea what's happening in the other league.

In any case, best of luck to all, and...
    ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
      It's championship weekend in fantasy football.In Berz's league, it's me against snoopy369 for the championship.
      I have no idea what's happening in the other league.

In any case, best of luck to all, and...
      ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!
      Im in a league where this week is the semi-final
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Okay... I gunna pluck your brains... yes, I'll be using iddy biddy tweezers...

Stephen Gostkowski (NE) vs Miami (probably nothing but XPs... but ALOT of them)
        Rob Bironas (Ten) vs New York Jets

4 pts for 45 and over.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Go Bears!
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I'd go with Gostkowski based on consistency. Bironas seems to be all or nothing -- 2 or 3 big games, not much else this year. (I dumped him a week ago.)

LOL @ Sloww being a Bears fan for a day. The weather is brutal here -- low 20s with high winds and light snow.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Im in a league where this week is the semi-final
              I hate those leagues. Week 17 is notorious for coaches resting their stars for the playoffs. Combine that with the usual bad weather, and a lot of great FF teams wind up getting screwed.

Comment

• A. Peterson 27 rushes 90yards 1 TD 21 Long, and right now the Bears are winning.

The Bears are a team I like. They piss me off for the reasons I've noted all year.

A) Putting the game in Grossman's hands, rather than running it (like he's a QB or something).
                B) Frustration over them not having a QB in my lifetime.
                And don't EVEN suggest McMahon. If you do, the Bears have lowered your expectations.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Talk about special teams... The Bears block yet ANOTHER punt... Bears 28 Green Bay 7
                  And what's really sad is, that it should be a lot worse.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• This is a weird week so far. Bears up by a decent amount on the Pack and the Bengals shutting out the Browns 19-0. The funny part is last year those would be expected at this point of the year.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Now 35 - 7 on an interception... Dallas should say thank you
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Pick-6 for Urlacher makes it 35-7, and the Cowboys can concentrate on getting helathy for their post-season run.

And despite their lousy record, most Chicagoans will still consider this a successful season, since the Bears will have swept the Pack.

Comment

• And Cincy wins! An exciting 4th Q, but Cleveland couldn't overcome Anderson's 4 Ints.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Cowboys can rest their starters against the Redskins. Good deal. Oh yes, and thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              Cowboys can rest their starters against the Redskins. Good deal. Oh yes, and thank you.
                              Excellent.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit

And despite their lousy record, most Chicagoans will still consider this a successful season, since the Bears will have swept the Pack.
                                QFT
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X