This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, damn him and his 4.4 ypc!!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's mostly the offensive line. Heck, Heath Evans has 3.8 ypc.
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

As soon as Belichick signed Morris, I knew to stay away from Maroney early in the draft. He's a total RBBC guy.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Pats lack of LB depth is killing them. With Colvin gone and Thomas working outside more Seau and Bruschi just can't hold up.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

DIS... keep not watching. Please keep not watching!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

McGahee is just pounding the ball tonight. Best I've seen him look all year. Hell, in 2 years.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, but in the last 10 mins of the 4th Q, it seems Baltimore's offense went back to what it really is.

At the worst possible time too.

Comment

I resisted as long as I could. I have to watch this...

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No wonder Baltimore has been doing crappily the last few minutes!

Dis's selfishness

Comment

Dis

Comment

Dis, turn off the TV!
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm blaming this on Dis if the Pats win.

Comment

Brian Billick

Comment

BS timeout. Grrr

Comment

Dis, you rat bastard!
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X