Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The invisible Tatupu intercepts Feely at the goal line with 15 seconds left. His 3rd INT of the day.

Eagles lose 28-24 after Westbrook returns a punt inside the 10 with 23 seconds left.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Wow, Philly was driving for a potentially winning score, but Feeley threw it right to Tatupu (his 3rd pick).
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Looks like the 2006 Bears. Weird.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Tough loss for the Bears. This pretty much ends their slim playoff hopes (as if!), and makes the Vikings and Giants the odds-on favorites to be the wild-card teams.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Weren't the Bears ahead for most of the game? I was just checking the action on pc ocassionally today.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• One good thing came out of the game, a Bears RB finally give me some fantasy points in one of my leagues, The Other Adrian Peterson
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Bears led until about 1:30 to go. Dropped passes, key penalties, and lots of sacks meant lots of missed opportunities. At one point, Hester outran a bomb from Grossman and he had to slow down and reach back for it. It bounced off his shoulder pads. The Giants ran at will all day. Eli sucked for most of the game but looked great on the two key late drives.

BTW, this thread is now over 500 posts...

Comment

• Oh yeah, and if New England hadn't been caught cheating, they would have had two 1st round picks in next draft. As it is, they have the number 5 slot.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Continue here:

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X