Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do Hope Wins The Patriots - Colts Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do Hope Wins The Patriots - Colts Game?

I hope the Pats win this one, and the Colts the next one.
    Colts
    51.85%
    Patriots
    48.15%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Colts, as i hate the Patriots with a fiery passion that can only be extinguished with 5 straight NFC SuperBowl victories... at least 3 of which by the Seattle Seahawks.

So Colts

and this poll is invalid
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Colts

Because I have Brady, Stallworth and their rookie kicker on my fantasy team. If they win, they could sit their starters for the last few of the season. If they loose, they would still have something to play for come weeks 15 and 16.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I hope the Colts win 80-13...

Don, you want the Pats to win. That way they'll still play their starters when they're 14-0. When they're 13-1 they'll sit them
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Though a Indy loss would give us other AFC South teams a tiny chance of contesting for the division title, my disdain for the Patriots is so much that I must root against them.

Comment

while I used to be loyal enough to the city of Baltimore to resent the Colts for departing in the middle of the night, at this point I will be pulling for the Colts.

You can run up the score as long as the other side cant stop you, but that doesnt mean I cant root against you jerks.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

"In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Pats I want to see an undefeated season in my lifetime, and they are the better candidate. Plus, I like the whole Belichek is an ******* idea.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Pats, because I'm sick of this whole "Good vs. Evil" angle to game. It's bull. Like the Colts and Dungy are ****ing saints or something.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I agree, Guy. But I'm going Colts. Two reasons:
                    1. I've got Peyton in ACS Salary Cap league.
                    2. They are at home, undefeated, defending champs, and 5.5 pt. underdogs. Talk about getting no respect...

But mostly, I hope it's a good, competitive game.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Pats
                      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        But mostly, I hope it's a good, competitive game.
                        As long as you consider 57-62 competitive, I'll agree.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                          Pats, because I'm sick of this whole "Good vs. Evil" angle to game. It's bull. Like the Colts and Dungy are ****ing saints or something.
                          Id root for New Orleans against New England also, but theyre not in this game.

Anyway, Colts arent "saints" but they havent just been jerks to my team.

I mean cmon, yeah its all bull. So is the idea that millionaires from all over the country are somehow your "hometeam". Why should anyone root for anyone, unless youre at a high school game (Which I was on Friday, where the passion was generated cause the kids in the stands are actually friends with the kids on the field, who really DO represent them) ?

If Im gonna root for any of the out of town millionaires, its gonna against the ones who tried to humiliate my hometown out of town millionaires.
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I say I hope the Patriots win and I also think they will

I believe it will be a high scoring game and expect <10 points difference in the end.

I "believe" the score will be in the high 40's to lower 50's

Gramps
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I was hoping the Pats would win for 3 reasons:

1. I am a strong Pats fan

2. My dislike of the Colts is matched only by AAHZ's dislike of the Pats

3. A week before the AFC chanpionship earlier this year I started a campaign of insulting the Colts (keep mind that I live in Indiana). I continued dispite the Colts victory in the AFC championship and my insults intensified as the Super Bowl approached. No one has let me forget the Colts' Super Bowl victory since. So this game was a chance for me to get back at everyone. I'm looking forward to tomorrow
                              Last edited by Will9; November 5, 2007, 19:27.
                              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                              The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                              X