No announcement yet.

Apolyton Salary-cap Fantasy Hockey League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you boys already have your teams picked?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Stoll costs $5.19 million?!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Oiler players tend to be overvalued. There's an alarmingly high number of Oilers fans who play...

And I think Stoll actually had decent TSNP/g stats last season.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          yay, let's talk sex. No one is viewing this thread!!!!
          as cute as ever!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

More people needed.

Comment

MORE!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Do you boys already have your teams picked?
                Not really -- I played around with the features a little bit but hope to get a chance tonight
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Would any of you guys mind if I made the league public to get more people? Though they will be randoms.

Comment

Meh, I'll leave it cozy. Other Polytubbys should join though, it's not a whole lot of work and it's great fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X