Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh jezus, someone get me a bag before I throw up.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

Don't worry, Raycroft is still available...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
        Oh jezus, someone get me a bag before I throw up.
        Huh?? Did someone upset you or did you just drink too much last night?

and I must say this is moving more slowly than I thought it would
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
          Don't worry, Raycroft is still available...

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

hmm I've been looking through those yahoo pages and can someone tell me what the difference is in their "O-rank' and "Rank". I thought the latter might just be last years ranking but wasn't sure.

In any event I disagree with a fair number of their rankings but I still wondered
            Last edited by Flubber; September 14, 2007, 14:25.

Comment

Rank is their ranking based on the criteria (right now it's 06-07 season). O-Rank is Yahoo's projected rank this year, as I understand it.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Huh?? Did someone upset you or did you just drink too much last night?

and I must say this is moving more slowly than I thought it would
                Many timezones, people at school/work during the day w/o poly acccess...it takes many weeks to do the draft, it's dangerous how late we started.

The offline draft I'm hosting we started 2 weeks ago, and we're still only on the 5th round.

Comment

Speaking of Kipper: "We are talking. My agent (Larry Kelly) and Darryl, they are talking all the time. Hopefully they're gonna get it done," he said. "I will tell you guys if something happens.

"He (Kelly) knows I'd love to stay here and that's the main thing. Now he's talking with Darryl about the numbers and I try to stay away from that and do my job here.

"For sure, he knows this is the number one place where I'd like to stay."

- Miikka Kiprusoff

Also, nye, if you have some time, could you periodically update the draft rosters in Yahoo? This way the "Available players" listing is accurate, it makes everyone's job a bit easier when picking (and hopefully, faster).

Comment

According to my PM message tracking, Kontiki hasn't been online since 04:10:02 PM 09-06-2007. How long are the BAPAYs?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      According to my PM message tracking, Kontiki hasn't been online since 04:10:02 PM 09-06-2007. How long are the BAPAYs?
                      Hadn't we also said that we were starting the draft on the 15th? He might not have seen subsequent discussion

Comment

• The reason we aren't starting until the 15th is Kontiki is out of town until the 15th.

Comment

• We are in good shape. 'Tiki gets back tomorrow. He will find the draft underway and his pick is up. I'm sure he will know what to do.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Greetings all:

Thanks again for waiting for me. Just got back from a long flight from London, but now I'm ready to go full steam. I'll also make sure I register my team on Yahoo. So, without further ado:

1.1 Asher: Sidney Crosby - C (PIT)
                            1.2 Sparrowhawk: Roberto Luongo - G (VAN)
                            1.3 mrboo123: Martin Brodeur - G (NJ)
                            1.4 notyoueither: Joe Thornton - C (SJ)
                            1.5 Imran Siddiqui: Miikka Kiprusoff - G (CAL)
                            1.6 Kontiki: Dany Heatley - RW (OTT)
                            1.7 snoopy369:
                            1.8 Jonny:
                            1.9 Flubber:
                            1.10 Ninot:
                            1.11 Guynemer:
                            1.12 Tingkai:
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• PM sent to snoopy.
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Heatley went? Well, I guess I got lucky last year with him...
                                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                                X