No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too. I think I've dropped 3 or 4 weeks this year.
    Not that it would have helped me much in the standings...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      CRAP! I missed the damn cutoff. Damn NFL and their damn unshown Thursday games.
      QFT.

Comment

That means you have Wednesday and Thursday to make your picks. Part of Wednesday, whenever they let you, and Thursday until game time. First one that I've missed. I couldn't have caught up, but I could have tried. Yeah, I know. Whine, sob and quiver like a little French school girl. Just give me my time, ok? It will pass, but I'm due a moment.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand Whine, sob and quiver like a little French school girl. Just give me my time, ok? It will pass, but I'm due a moment.
          Texans
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

One week to go... Cold Wizard won the week with 10 wins.

reismark 127
            [BBB] gjramsey 125
            ColdWizard 123
            Berzerker[TRU] 117
            rah [SKP] 117
            [BBB] brtndr4u 115
            Sloww Hand 115
            Jonny11788 114
            Ming [SKP] 106
            [TRU] Jrabbit 71
            Tuberski 60
            [FoG] Zopperoni 58
            Imran Siddiqui 11
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Another week of lucky guesses and I might be able to upset reismark
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Rotten Ramsey did. Caught the scoundrel anyway.

Last edited by SlowwHand; January 1, 2008, 13:33.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, despite my silence and my inability to get my s*** together in September, we will be continuing on as usual for the playoffs. Please keep in mind that all playoff picks should continue to be made on the message board at the pool site on Sportsline and not here.

As far as the Super Bowl bonus is concerned, we are still going to do one; just modified a bit from the way we usually do it. Please submit your choice of who will win the Super Bowl from among the 12 playoff teams with your wild-card round selections. 10 points (half the usual 20) will be given for a correct pick.

The lines are now available at the board on Sportsline - go make your picks!
                  Last edited by reismark; January 1, 2008, 13:27.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Nice to see you back reismark... I've been trying to keep people updated on a regular basis

I won the last week on the tie breaker with 11 wins.

Following are the standings going into the playoffs.

gjramsey 135
                    reismark 135
                    ColdWizard 130
                    rah [SKP] 128
                    Berzerker[TRU] 124
                    Jonny11788 123
                    Sloww Hand 123
                    [BBB] brtndr4u 122
                    Ming [SKP] 117
                    [TRU] Jrabbit 71
                    Tuberski 60
                    [FoG] Zopperoni 58
                    Imran Siddiqui 11
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rotten Ramsey did. Caught the scoundrel anyway.
                      Hey, I resemble that comment!

I had to pull a good final week out after two weeks of super suckage to get back to the tie....

Comment

Please submit your choice of who will win the Super Bowl from among the 12 playoff teams with your wild-card round selections. 10 points (half the usual 20) will be given for a correct pick.
                        I thought we did that early in the season? Is that 10 for every game including the SB (and with a tie breaker?)

Comment

congrats Ramsey and Reismark on winning the season point total, but if we're getting 10 pts for a play off game it kinda makes the season pointless. I can get my clock cleaned by 20 pts during the season and make it up with 2 picks?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                            congrats Ramsey and Reismark on winning the season point total, but if we're getting 10 pts for a play off game it kinda makes the season pointless. I can get my clock cleaned by 20 pts during the season and make it up with 2 picks?
                            Well, usually it's much harder to get the bonus because you have to make the pick before the end of the first month of the season. My absence/stupidity this year makes it much easier and that's why it's only worth half what it's usually worth.

Plus you're forgetting that games during the playoffs are worth more points and increase exponentially by round, and you lose points for wrong picks in the playoffs. That makes a bonus much more worthwhile.

+2 win/-1 loss for the wild-card round
                            +4 win/-2 loss for the divisional playoff round
                            +8 win/-4 loss for the conference championships
                            +12 win/-6 loss for the Super Bowl AND +6 right/-3 wrong for the Super Bowl Over/Under
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I forgot to put my Super Bowl pick. I don't want to mass mail all 2 times. I'll say Dallas. Why not? Against the Colts.

Comment

I forgot to put my Super Bowl pick. I don't want to mass mail all 2 times. I'll say Dallas. Why not? Against the Colts.
                                Sorry, Sloww, no dice. Everything needs to be at the Sportsline site in order to count, you know how it's been done in the past.

In any event, updated standings and lines for the coming weekend's games are up at Sportsline.

Comment

Working...
                                X