No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football at Poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is gjramsey still playing? I can join you guys... it would be a legendary merge of BBB and FoG

Comment

Yep, I am still playing. Let's do it!

Comment

I have no team. They're all quitters. Take away that emblem from beside my name. I don't honor those who take flight in the face of adversity.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Alrighty... we are open for business.

As always, the pool is at CBS Sportsline and the URL is as follows:

If you've played with us before simply sign on to your Sportsline account and you will have access to the pool site. If you haven't, simply send me a PM with a working e-mail address and I will send you an invitation with all the information you'll need to access the league. (You'll need to sign up for a free Sportsline account; the how-to information for that will also be included.)

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

SlowwHand214

SlowwHand@hotmail.com

I ****ed it up before and it seems I've ****ed it up again somehow.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm in there.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ok Zop,your in the new FoG/BBB merger.
                Next to battle lost,misery is a battle gained.
                --Duke of Wellington(after Waterloo)

Comment

Let's see how many of the old timers play again. And it's good to see some new blood.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Since I've committed to a fantasy league which is also on cbs, I may be around this year to actually make some picks.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Let's see how many of the old timers play again
                      where art thou Bro?

Comment

Thanks for the email, reismark. I'm in.

Comment

This is Tuesday. First game is Thursday.

Comment

Lines don't usually go up until Wednesday morning at Sportsline.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Yep... I was able to do my confidence pool over at sportsline, but not my pick em pools...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I did my handicapping picks today, but I didn't see any lines on the game when I made the picks.

I did see them after I reviewed my picks.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X