Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh NFL Thread

Well, teh NFL had ended, with Dempo taking top spot again

And there won't be any NFL in 2007-2008, as it's being replaced by teh inaugural pro league, imaginatively named teh "I League"

Personally, I think it's crap that TFA isn't being allowed to participate because they don't want to go pro. Whatever. Just pay their portion of teh match fees and winnings to teh other teams, and let them play.
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Indian football teams have horrible names: Punjab Police, State Bank of Travancore, South-East-Central Railway FC, Indian Bank, Army XI, Jammu & Kashmir Bank

It actually surprises me that you don't have something like "Real Bangalore".

Comment

Yeah, like "Churchill Brothers Sports Club of Goa?" I mean, what the heck?
      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
      X