Apolyton Fantasy Football: Jaguar's League Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b etor needs to go recruiting.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Last year we did 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The league you were in last year had 14 teams instead of 10. Just something to consider.

I'll set up the draft thread today.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Draft thread is up, in this forum.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
            Draft thread is up, in this forum.
            The least you could do is post a LINK , Jaguar...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Imran should Top it. Is he allowed?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'm sure he is. It's included in the base level of modship.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• What in the Hell? Why are we drafting so early?

And there aren't all that many active threads in the Sports Forum to require me to top a draft thread.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• We're drafting because the guy running it said Go.
                    Why not?

Comment

• Waiting for minicamps to open would have been nice .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• You need to get busy setting up the other league.
                        Go on. Scoot. Work to do.

Comment

• I'm not setting up any more leagues.

Comment

• I think we're "soft" drafting, i.e. no BAPAY pressure yet for a bit.
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I think it's better to start one league early, especially since some people like Slowwy are really eager to get started.

I also like it when we're not really in a rush towards the end of the draft.

Comment

• I wanted to know the draft order.
                                Actually starting the draft was an added bonus.

Comment

Working...
                                X