No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football: Jaguar's League Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already know who I'm taking. I should put a spoiler.
    Planning. I love being a planner.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey
      damn. #2 is about the one place I did not want!
      I think #2 is better than #1
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Just wanted to confirm that Jag's letter order matches up with the PM he sent me.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

#2 is perfect this year, jgr. What's the problem?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

what is the rush?

Comment

I'm not particularly in a hurry. With 10 teams, this should go plenty fast. Everyone just sit tight for now.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                #2 is perfect this year, jgr. What's the problem?
                My problem is #1 is an easy selection. With the #2 pick, I am bound to pick the absolutely wrong one, who's season will most likely suck.

And looking at some of the cheat sheets, the #2 RB I don't consider that good.

Comment

Then just take LJ and be done with it. Personally, I think Jackson is going to kick ass again this year.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

You could also take Peyton Manning. With a ten-man draft, there should be some sleeper backs available when the draft snakes back. Or go w/ a high-profile receiver and try to work out a trade

Comment

• See, all these options are why I didn't want #2!!!!

Oh well, I guess I might have to take Vince Young and watch the madden curse strike again

Comment

• oh hello. sorry for being MIA

Comment

• Go ahead... VY but not a top 2 pick

I'll happily take LJ off your hands
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Since we have 10 people, do we want to increase the draft to 18 rounds and require 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 Flex?

A 180 pick draft is still shorter than the 192 pick draft we'd have with 16 rounds and 12 players.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 kicker, 1 Defense.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• should I delete my team or leave it there in case we get a 12th?

Comment

Working...
                                X