Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jag, JR and me signed up and thats 12 I think

Comment

and we have ~7 so far for a 2nd league, I'll set up another thread so people know we have a 2nd league

it can be a live or slow draft, dont matter to me. I dont mind setting up the league but I'm commish of too many leagues around here

Comment

Make Imran do it. He has WAY too much time on his hands.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm ONLY in the 2nd league. I don't want to sart drafting before camps open.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Why? It's not like anything useful comes out of them.

"Blah blah we're impressed with such and such rookie."

I need one more. Join.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Guys, join the league. The password is "Ming." When you join, post here and identify yourself. I'm the Mountain Goats.

Unless we get a new player soon, we should ask a volunteer to switch to the other league so we can have an even number.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

What's the league ID#?

Comment

He's a meathead, isn't he?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Oh, that link should work once you've joined. But I guess you need to know the number in order to join.

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Password: Ming

Comment

Listen, rookie. We need the League I.D. and the password.
                      Once in possession of those vital bits of information, we can join a custom league. We can't access that link, buddy. Come on!

Comment

In as the Maine Mosquitos.
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

How?

There was a problem
                          You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Comment

The ID is the end of the link he posted: 154586
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

How?

EDIT: NM. I figured out how to decipher the POOR info.

There was a problem
                              You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

Comment

Ok, thanks. 154586

Dwarf Tossers

Comment

Working...
                                X