Apolyton Fantasy Football: Jaguar's League Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Available Player At Yahoo

This is what you'll get assigned (w/ moderation) if you don't make your pick in time.

Comment

ohhh ok thnx

Comment

I'm not sure there will be another league Jr, so we better sign up for this one. I thought we did in Slow's thread, oh well...

But I'll play a 2nd league too, a more competitive league, a league for Poly's masters of fantasy sports Guy doesn't get back until late July so it can be a smaller league with a faster draft starting the last week of July. I just dont want to commish. Any volunteers?
        How many do we have for a 2nd league?

Comment

Count me in.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

great, we have a commish for the 2nd league

Comment

That's fantastic, Berz. I'm glad to see you stepping up to the plate to carry on the fine tradition you've set.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm in for the 2nd league.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Imagine if Reggie Bush played enough games as a TE this year (which is effectively what he played last year half the time) to qualify at the position. He's a high pick already, but ...
                  TE/Wingback?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'd hope Yahoo left him at only RB just to avoid destroying the integrity of the draft
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

WTF are you talking about, Snoopy? Reggie Bush was an extra WR lined up in the backfield, sure. But he was never close to a TE functionality.

Colston actually lined up tight and blocked on occasion.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I was just making it up as an example, and one more likely to occur than the others mentioned Bush is too small to be a true TE. However, if he were 50 pounds heavier (and bigger build to go with it) Joe Gibbs would've traded his whole team to have him I suspect

Comment

I think I need one more person to join, and then I'll set up the Yahoo league and the draft.

Oh, and I'm in for the other league.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Space permitting, I'll do the other league too.
                            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'll do the other league, depending on the settings.

I probably can run it, IFF it is a one-day draft (live draft). I don't want to run a league where I have to yell at people to get BAPAYed

Comment

You tell 'em, snoopster. :n:

Comment

Working...
                                X