Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's just messin' with you, b etor.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nooooo. I would never do such a thing as mess with someone.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Comment

C'mon, Sloww's advice was right in line w/ snoop's pointers: RB first, then QB.

Michael Vick is a "kill-two-birds-with-one-stone" solution

Comment

Marcus Vick is even better, he's a QB who can run very fast, but is playing WR!

Comment

Hahaha I don't think positional eligibility works that way in football...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I wonder if he's eligible at QB though. Could be interesting if he were, and played WR (though QBs usually score more than WRs, so not that interesting).

Now, imagine if someone qualified at TE but played QB (and played a reasonably good QB).

I'd make him the #1 overall pick hands down...

Comment

Donovan McNabb would be the closest candidate.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Imagine if Reggie Bush played enough games as a TE this year (which is effectively what he played last year half the time) to qualify at the position. He's a high pick already, but ...

Comment

Last year, Marques Colston was eligible as both WR and TE... great roster bonus if you lined him up as TE every week.

Comment

/me wonders who had him lined up at TE in two of three leagues last year

Seriously, he was probably my MVP last year, worth more to me than LT (for his draft position).

Comment

BAPAY!... err... has an exact starting date been set yet? I'm good for anything after the 7th.

Comment

How many we have here? Near a dozen, I expect.

Comment

what's a BAPAY?

Comment

You'll become well-aquainted with Mr. BAPAY.

Comment

Working...
                                X