X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer
    Can't do it.
    Enjoy your honeymoon, buddy.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

1. WR/RB
      2. I forgot to list TE. It should be 1 TE, 7 Bench.
      3. I'll consider that.
      4. That works pretty well, although then I would need to help QBs out elsewhere a little. Can you really penalize WRs for dropped passes?
      QBs with a point for completions and -0.5 points for incompletions is pretty standard, really, alongside 35 yards per point. I don't think you need to help them out any more... 6 points per passing touchdown actually gives them more points than many leagues (4 points per) in any event.

You cannot penalize receivers for dropped passes in Yahoo, unfortunately.

The only other categories for QBs, by the way, are Attempts and Sacks.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

By the way, will this be playoffs wk15/16 4 team, or 14/15/16 6-8 team?

Comment

I'll join.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            By the way, will this be playoffs wk15/16 4 team, or 14/15/16 6-8 team?
            I don't feel strongly about it at the moment, but I'd lean towards the 4 team playoff.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I wish I hadn't said anything about b etor.
              Odds favor her not coming in last. Given the fact that I've already run my mouth, I'm somewhat uncomfortable.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you should feel uncomfortable

Comment

Leaning toward waiting for the other league...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Nice avatar b ... tuxedo strawberries

If we have 12 I'd probably prefer 6 team playoff... more interesting that way, and otherwise you have people going 9-5 missing the playoffs, which sucks.

Comment

I can do 2.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

thnx snoopy, i made a bunch today. they were quite delicious btw.

also, does someone wanna teach me how to play?

Comment

Umm... you pick one player each round until you have a full team, and you need each week to start one person at each spot (as in the OP).

RBs are most important, followed by QB then WB then DEF, then TE, then K at the end.

Google fantasy football and you'll get some good advice... Yahoo and such usually have guides.

Comment

ty

Comment

Here's something you can use to remind yourself of your strategy.

I don't know that it's rap, just a chant, of sorts.

"With my first pick, take Michael Vick (clap,clap and slide left)
                              With my first pick, take Michael Vick (clap, clap and slide right, and stomp, stomp, stomp)"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X