Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

federer nadal

1 vs 2

if federer wins, he equals borgs record of winning wimbledon 5 times in a row

2003 2004 2005 2006 2007

if nadal wins, he becomes the first man since borg to win roland garros and wimbledon the same year

i dont care who wins, i just hope for a close exciting match
    I need a foot massage

Comment

Go Federer!

Comment

I kind of wish Djokovic hadn't been so fatigued; he might have been able to pull it off. While we all want to see the two best in the world play, a change of pace might have been nice.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That was the best final we've seen in a long time. Woo.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Federer's first five-set match at Wimbledon since 2001
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Fed.

Jankovic was superb in the mixed doubles - carrying Jamie Murray at the end. In his own words : "She won the match in the end because she kept returning the guy's serve and I couldn't do it."

Comment

Nadal . Actually setting up an amazing match against Federer at Wimbledon. Great show.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm late, but I'll chime in - awesome final. I really believed one guy or the other was gonna win about 3 times each.

Fed wins set 1 in tiebreak - Bah, he's gonna roll again.
                  Nadal wins set 2 - holy crap, Nadal has a shot!
                  Fed wins set 3 in tiebreak - shades of Agassi/Sampras in the 2003 US Open. Fed's got it.
                  Nadal wins set 4, breaking Federer repeatedly - OMG, Nadal's got him beat! Fed's all sortsa rattled!
                  Nadal hurt - oh, man, the consecutive matches finally catch up to him, advantage back to Fed.
                  Nadal gets 15-40 break chances in consecutive Federer service games in the 5th set, but fails to convert - at this point, you had to know Fed would make him pay for that.
                  Fed breaks Nadal - it's-all-ov-er, clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!

And so it finally was. But what a great match.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                  X