Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Football Thread XVII : Champions League Final and beyond..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think of any United outfield player that played well all game.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I cant either.. The were all rubbish tbh.
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

I think there were out of practice in playing in rain...
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

You do realize you can do it yourself

Poor form starting a World Football Thread without linking the previous ones... you'll have your power to make a new one stripped .
          I'll consider myself suitably castigated!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
            I think there were out of practice in playing in rain...
            When was the last time you saw an English Prem team play in the rain...
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The CL is losing a lot of credibility to me with either Liverpool and AC Milan as winner.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Re: Re: World Football Thread XVII : Champions Leauge Final and beyond..

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢

And can you link to the previous thread? And can the same mod, please copy/paste the links I had posted in
                the OP of the previous thread
                through edit post? I'm not going to do that layout-work all over again you know.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                  The CL is losing a lot of credibility to me with either Liverpool and AC Milan as winner.
                  Especially Liverpool again, who are consistently desperately poor in their national league.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Milan arguably haven't been tested yet.

Easy group, Celtic in R1, Bayern in QF, and ManUtd SF who were plagued by defensive injuries.

Whereas Liverpool had a similar group, Barcelona in R1, PSV QF, Chelsea SF.

Liverpool will also be in a position to rest players, unlike Man Utd.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

and yet consistantly good in Europe......

Forget the FC United, you're still a ManU fan.....

Comment

I want that Platini does his thing and only lets the champions of the national leagues into the competition. So it would actually be a CHAMPIONS league.
                        When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

Originally posted by ískallin
                          I want that Platini does his thing and only lets the champions of the national leagues into the competition. So it would actually be a CHAMPIONS league.
                          Then ManU wouldn't been in the CL this year and wouldn't have been in CL the last time they won it in 1999.

Liverpool have won it 4 times when it was the CHAMPIONS league...United have only once.

Comment

Manchester United at least have won titles in recent history and they'll probably do so again this year. I've never reconciled myself with the current format either. There should or a unified European competition that combines the old UEFA cup, the Cup Winner's Cup and the Champion's Cup, or the Champion's Cup should be strictly reserved to national title winners again. It's the worst of both worlds now.

Originally posted by reds4ever
                            and yet consistantly good in Europe......

Forget the FC United, you're still a ManU fan.....
                            I'm just as sympathetic to Liverpool as I am to ManU, maybe even more so, but I too don't think Liverpool deserves it.

And could you stop being an ass and include the damn link to the previous thread in the OP? PLEASE?

Comment

How? And does it really matter?

If its a big thing then just tell me what to do?

Comment

Im praying to all the deities I know of, that we pull a Liverpool on Milan

Put on Smith and sound the attack (for Fletcher)
                                Well the jokers seem to be waking up now, Fletcher just missed a sitter
                                Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiit!

Thats it, no point in hoping now, outplayed, outfought, outpassed, outthought. We dont deserve it
                                I cant either.. The were all rubbish tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X