No announcement yet.

Which team should I cheer for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Devil's style, jesus. That's just boring.

Scott Stevens, maybe....but the Devil's style is just dull. Not physical enough.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's proven fact that if Turco isn't scored on, the Stars always win. Yep.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm cheering the Sharks right now. I've become a fan to many of their players cuz of a fantasy team of mine.

So if that helps, then
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

It looks like I'll do a Sharks on the west, Ottawa on the east cheer...gotta piss Tingkai off somehow.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I've decided to go with the rangers in the east and the ducks in the west. The rangers have been playing some of the best hockey in the league for the last 4 or 5 weeks and and anaheim has a great young team, plus Giguere and Selanne carried my fantasy team this year. Though i still haven't forgiven pronger for the fiasco that was the last olympic games.

San jose has been looking good, but I'm a Bruins fan so I haven't got over the big trade enough to support them yet. I'm from ontario but not a leafs or sens fan so I can't cheer for either of them after putting up with their fans for years. I was hoping for a lighting upset so that I could try to get tickets to see the sens/rangers series. Not sure if i'll bother to get tickets to see them play jersey though.

Comment

sharks

Comment

The cheese stands alone.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

hi! ho! the cherio!

Comment

Detroit, obviously. They beat you; you should want to lose to the eventual champs.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Detroit won't make it. It was hard enough to beat the untalented Calgary team...right?

Comment

Would you like anything to go with those sour grapes?

Comment

A Detroit sweep by Dallas.

GO DALLAS GO!

Is Holmstrom healed yet, or is the poor little baby crying still?

Comment

Never let it be said that you're not a classy guy, Asher.

After all, some truths are so obvious they need not be vocalized.

Comment

Holmstrom's a classy guy, he totally deserves it.

Comment

Serious question, what's his status? Last I heard he went to the hospital because of an itty-bitty cut on his forehead.

Comment

Working...
                                X