Buffalo Sabres
    0.00%
    New Jersey Devils
    13.33%
    Ottawa Senators
    13.33%
    New York Rangers
    26.67%
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

The Rangers -- they're underdogs, playing well, and the only team on your list that is one of The Six.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Rangers. Hey, wait a minute, I'm nominally a Rangers fan... and they're in the playoffs. Hmm, I guess I should watch some hockey

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

It's down to the Rangers and the Sharks for me.

Sharks because I went to lots of Sharks games when I was in California, but I'm also not so much a fan of them lately given that they kicked my team's ass a lot.

Rangers I just like, for the underdog aspect.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Detroit
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
            Detroit
            Too many divers and prima donnas on that team.

Comment

Seriously I will have a few little cheers for Detroit just because Danny Cleary grew up a couple of miles from me.

I('ll also cheer a bit for Ottawa just because they are a Canadian team that isn't Toronto

Also San Jose a little because I'm picking them to win the cup and it would be cool for my picks to be right
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Ottawa - Canadian, skilled, Leaf fans hate them, goalie just itching to drop the gloves. What's not to like?
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                  Ottawa - Canadian, skilled, Leaf fans hate them, goalie just itching to drop the gloves. What's not to like?
                  Alfredsson

Murray (lispy)

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                    Despite Asher's retort, I echo this

Comment

Dallas Stars!

Come on, Asher. We want you as a fan.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Believe me, I'm definitely cheering for the Stars tonight.

Vancouver makes me sick.

Go Turco, you rock!

Comment

My bias directs me to tell you to cheer for the Devils .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Too boring.

Comment

Weren't you the one that wants the Flames to play in a Devils' defensive style?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X