Fantasy Baseball Chat - Both Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Baseball Chat - Both Leagues

And thus a new season unfolds, new stories to be written...and...thanks to Ming and the Hall of Records...read by future participants who would dare match their talent at picking baseball players with Poly's best...

Opening Day woes - Furcal has a serious sprain leaving me shy a starting SS in two leagues, and Carpenter is getting hit by that scary Mets line up.

Delgado is having a decent game, but it doesn't help Sloww!
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Did Sunday not count at all? aww

Comment

HEY! I just noticed you over here talking trash about me!
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Texas sucks LOLL!!!

Comment

I believe Sunday counted, I got stats for the guys I played

Comment

Hanley Ramirez, 4 for 4. Wow

Comment

With Furcal on DL and Damon leaving the game injured after only 2 at bats I'm sure Hafner can keep up my steals production for the week!

Comment

I did me some gambling. So far, snake eyes. We'll see. Might work out.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

With Furcal on DL and Damon leaving the game injured after only 2 at bats I'm sure Hafner can keep up my steals production for the week!
                    Geez, I read that and thought you were going to make a joke about my team. I have all 3 on a team either here or at FFZ. But Damon just cramped up, he'll be back soon.

Comment

Oh, and surprise surprise, of all my SPs going today only Sheets did me proud. A 2 hit CG 7-1 deserves mention

Comment

OK - i am new to this - how come I cant switch my lineup for tomorrow

Comment

Are you talking about a weekly league team?

If you are, then ... It's called weekly league because you can only make changes once a week.
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Wee bit of a wiseass, aren't you?

Unfortunately, he's correct. Changes are on Monday.

Comment

yup DD, make your roster for the coming week no later than Sunday - Monday is the start of the new week. You can actually set next weeks line up today, just click "edit roster" and you should see the next week come up.

Comment

Working...
                              X