No announcement yet.

F1 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Hakkinen was at teh race. Somehow, his wife's become ugly in teh last few years
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• DUde, the woman in the picture was NOT the wife
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Test your knowledge! :-) LS you might want to do it again, I ****ed up on the last two questions...

Question #1
          Besides Kimi Raikonen how many finns have won the F1 drivers championship?

None, Kimi is the first.

Question #2
          Kimi almost won in 2003, but was beaten by a very small margin by Michael Schumacher. By how many points?

Question #3
          Besides Ferrari and McLaren what other F1 team have Kimi been driving for?

Jordan
          Sauber
          Arrows
          Williams

Question #4
          Michael Schumacher won the drivers championship 7 times. But who had the most WC titles (5) before Schumacher?

Niki Lauda
          Alain Prost
          Ayrton Senna
          Juan Manuel Fangio

Question #5
          How many points did McLaren score in the 2007 Constructors Championship?

Question #6
          Which is the only F1 team that has been in F1 since the start in 1950?

Ferrari
          McLaren
          Williams
          Renault

Question #7
          How many swedish drivers have been driving F1?

Question #8
          What team was Ronnie Pettersson (Sweden's No1 racing star) in when he died in 1978?

Lotus
          Tyrell
          Ferrari
          McLaren

Question #9
          Who was the last non-european driver to win the World Championship?

Emerson Fittipaldi
          Ayrton Senna
          Jaques Villeneuve
          Mario Andretti

Question #10
          28 drivers have won the World Championship. How many of them were british?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• "Question #1
            Besides Kimi Raikonen how many finns have won the F1 drivers championship?

None, Kimi is the first."

3. The first one was Keke Rosberg (his son Nico is driving now in the F1s, but he is a kraut. Bastard.) Second one is Mika Häkkinen and the third one is Kimi Räikkönen. I mean how many ways can you really spell it wrong?

Question 3.

Sauber.

THe other questions are good as well, kind of not too easy, because the false options are deceptive
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• I mean how many ways can you really spell it wrong?
              Sorry, I'm usually so meticulous in my spelling...

THe other questions are good as well, kind of not too easy, because the false options are deceptive
              Tx! How about answering them?

Comment

• I don't want to look like an idiot . Like I said, the alternative options are pretty good so it's difficult, you coudl easily rule out usually but this time it's pretty difficult actually. So you are being kinky.
                In da butt.

Comment

• The other questions:

2: 2 points
                  4: Fangio
                  5: 0
                  6: Ferrari
                  7: No idea
                  8: Lotus
                  9: JV
                  10: 8

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                    I don't want to look like an idiot .
                    Chicken

Like I said, the alternative options are pretty good so it's difficult, you coudl easily rule out usually but this time it's pretty difficult actually. So you are being kinky.
                    I'll take that as a compliment

Comment

• WTF ???

Don't miss a Formula 1 moment – with the latest news, videos, standings and results. Go behind the scenes and get analysis straight from the paddock.

BMW Sauber, Williams escape penalty; McLaren could appeal

The BMW Sauber and Williams teams have escaped penalty after being investigated by Brazilian Grand Prix stewards over fuel irregularities on their cars at the end of Sunday’s Interlagos race.

Under Formula One racing’s technical regulations fuel temperatures are not allowed to fall more than 10 degrees Celsius below ambient air temperature at any time. According to FIA data, Williams and BMW Sauber exceeded this range during the race, but after deliberating for several hours stewards decided the evidence was insufficient to justify sanctions.

However, McLaren are expected to appeal the stewards' decision, which if overturned could have serious implications for the 2007 drivers' championship.

Nico Rosberg finished fourth for Williams, with Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld fifth and sixth respectively for BMW Sauber. If they were to be disqualified, Lewis Hamilton would move up to from seventh to fourth, giving
                      him enough points to beat Kimi Raikkonen to the title.
                      Don't miss a Formula 1 moment – with the latest news, videos, standings and results. Go behind the scenes and get analysis straight from the paddock.

McLaren lodge Brazilian Grand Prix appeal - updated

The FIA has confirmed that McLaren have appealed the decision of stewards not to penalise BMW Sauber and Williams at Sunday’s Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos.

Both teams were investigated after the race, following suggestions that their cars had run with fuel more than the permitted 10 degrees Celsius below ambient temperature.

Stewards ultimately decided there was insufficient evidence to justify sanctioning the teams and the result of the race, which saw Nico Rosberg finish fourth for Williams, with Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld fifth and sixth for BMW, was declared official.

Commenting on their decision to appeal, McLaren released the following statement on Tuesday:

“The team has taken the view, from the information that we currently have available that there was non-compliance with the Regulations. The team believes that the FIA has, in written clarification of the Technical Regulations and in its minutes of two Formula 1 Team Manager meetings, made clear how it would interpret and manage the Regulations and Procedures associated with the control of fuel temperatures. This process was followed in the normal manner by the FIA Technical Delegate following the Brazilian Grand Prix and the irregularities were reported by him to the Stewards of the meeting. Consequently the team does not understand the justification as described in the decision published late on Sunday evening.

“The significance of this matter and its timing is, of course, regrettable. The team wishes to win races and Championships on the track. However, if there has been an irregularity, which is not the fault of the team, we feel that the matter must be properly examined to ensure that the rules are applied. This is something that we believe the FIA would fully support and would wish to be seen to have done.

“Vodafone McLaren Mercedes wishes to stress, however, that it does not question the integrity of either the BMW or Williams teams. We know, without even enquiring, that neither team would have sought to achieve a performance advantage by such an irregularity and that the situation could only have arisen as the consequence of an operational error within the team on the day.

“Ultimately we feel that the FIA should determine whether an irregularity occurred or not, and the team will fully respect the process and any decision that is ultimately given.”

The FIA has yet to announce a date for the appeal.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Meh, the FIA has thrown it out once. They're not going to change their mind. I don't see why McLaren is appealing this...

Comment

• Apparently, this fuel temperature thing has happened before. Forget who it was, but teh team was docked teh points while the driver was allowed to keep his.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
                            I don't see why McLaren is appealing this...
                            Yeah, that is what puzzles me too - I could understand it if the teams had done it deliberately or if it had been a close race.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Hamilton doesn't want to win the DWC in court

If successful, the appeal has the potential to overturn Kimi Raikkonen’s championship victory and hand the title to McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton.

But the 22-year-old Briton admitted on Monday that he would not feel comfortable winning by virtue of a court decision.

“Being promoted after some people have been thrown out is not the way I want to win it,” he said.

“I don’t know, it would feel weird after Kimi did such a fantastic job in the last two races and won on Sunday.

“Having it taken away would be a bit cruel and probably not good for the sport.”
                              You think so?? A court case is just what this season needs on top of all the other ****e that's been going on...

Comment

• This isn't about the DWC and McLaren probably don't expect to win. This is about putting the FIA on the spot and trying to force them to be 1) consistent in their decisions and 2) if they can jump hard on McLaren with relatively little evidence then they have to jump on any other team (even the red one) with equally little evidence.

Anything that jerks the FIA's chain is good - they deserve all the grief they can be given.
                                Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
                                X