F1 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done Kimi.

He's deserved to win the WDC in previous years, and this year it came to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
      Just as well they didn't give Alonso the wrong tyres instead of Hamilton, or it could be see as a deliberate attempt to push him down the order had a grid penalty been applied.
      Just as well also that Alonso didn't have a mechanical failure, and a bad 3 stop strategy.

Comment

• McLaren = x 1000
        Ich bin der Zorn Gottes. Wer sonst ist mit mir?

Comment

Just as well also that Alonso didn't have a mechanical failure, and a bad 3 stop strategy.
          According to de la Rosa, your "mecanical failure" was due to Hamilton multiple off-track excursions. Too much dust in the air intaker warmed the hydraulic system and the gearbox was unusable along some seconds.

Comment

• What a race! And what a season!! Easily the best season since I started watching F1 in the early 90's... And Raikonnen really deserves to be World Champion, he's always been very good and he's never put on airs or been a bastard. I'm happy for him actually, I thought he lost his chance after 2003 when he lost the championship to Schumi by two points. Then the abyssmal season of 2004, and then beaten soundly by Alonso in 2005 and 2006. It could easily have been so that he'd joined the crowd of drivers who should've won the DWC but never did.

Kimi
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Pretty good race, Nico did all he could in the last 10 laps to screw Kimi over by taking out everyone. He was racing like a maniac for.. the 4th place. Wow, he was craaaazy...
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Plus I think it's good for the sport. Räikkönen deserved to be the champ, he's been so close and has had some bad luck as well, so... it was his time. Hamilton was a rookie too so... it'll just make it more interesting for the next season, a rookie who almost took it all. It'll be a battle. Who knows, maybe BMW gets their crap together and actually can deliver a car for the next season.

Wouldn't mind having a third team fighting for the glory.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Kimi

I was scared when Rosberg tried to take Kubica out.

Hamilton threw it away in China, but could have salvaged it if he didn't throw it away again today. Hopefully he'll be more mature next season.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Indeed. I'm excited already! But I must say that BMW performed quite well this season, they qualified good and raced good as well. Even if BMW never threatened McLaren or Ferrari they were up there, firmly rooted in the third place.

Comment

• If BMW can step up one more notch they'll be the third team genuinely competing next year.

Comment

• I made a small F1 quiz over at Facebook. I'll see if I can migrate it here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorgal
                          According to de la Rosa, your "mecanical failure" was due to Hamilton multiple off-track excursions.
                          Multiple? I missed all of them apart from the one at the start.

Comment

• I'd also like to mention the excellent news that Ferrari are designing the engines and chassis for A1GP as from next year.

I believe this is great news because I have found A1 to be a more entertaining series than F1 over the last couple of seasons, and its main problem is finding a profile. It still needs some TV deals that will reach more people, but this is a step in the right direction IMO.

Comment

• If Force India F1 challenges for teh title next year (), I'll have to stop supporting Ferrari.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Multiple? I missed all of them apart from the one at the start.
                                He went out once more. Some meters only, but that was the one where most dust came into the car.

Comment

Working...
                                X