Woo Hoo! Going To The Ballpark!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    The question. I bought these tickets online and printed out a copy. On these tickets, for this date, it has Ameriquest Field. Now I know the tickets will be valid, my question is about the possibility of these tickets I have printed, and also saved to hdd, will be worth something as a collector's item because of the name.
    No. At best some historically minded person(s) would be interested in "real" tickets and not your printed off ones.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

That's just great.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yup, you'll just have to find some other way to get rich. Now if you were sitting out in the outfield you could catch a homerun ball and get it signed, but you have those crappy seats behind homeplate
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The Ball Park is next to Six Flags Over Texas, for which I have a season pass. The pass is less than the cost of going twice, I don't have to feel rushed. I can go every single day if I lose my job.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'll be out here when the Cubs open their season at home

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Wrigley.

Comment

This is the night.

Padilla (0-4) Halladay (4-0)

Plunker vs. pitcher.

Comment

Well?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

11-4, Rangers.

Comment

I bet you enjoyed the game

Comment

It's a beautiful park, and we had a great time. Luckily for me, Playful can't wait to go back. We had these...I guess schooners, of frozen strawberry margaritas. About 3 foot high. One only. Still had to drive, so...

Michael Young had a great game.

Comment

Michael Young is due to have a lot of those (great games). He's a .300 (or better) hitter who was hanging around the Mendoza line.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Sosa was a little perturbed. His first 3 at bats, nada.
                            Comes out for 4th try, and he's just a digging at the ground with his cleats. Didn't gain him anything.

Comment

Working...
                            X