Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poetic justice, I thought, for the Wallabies to get up at the death. They had, after all, gifted the Welsh a heap of points from their schoolboy blunders. Take away the gifted points and the Welsh didn't do a whole lot. Good stuff from the Wallabies in patches, guts to fight back, but far too many howlers. Same old story.

Hard to know what to say about Boks -v- England. As expected, I suppose. England often looked clueless and leaderless. I like the look of M. Tait. Can't imagine why the coach has p*ssed around with the M. Tindalls of the world for so long. And I think the Boks will do better than that. The two young replacements - Pienaar and Steyn - are very very talented.
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Poor old Zinny. Still, at least he'll now have an excuse for his next article full of gibberish.
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Only 5 posts left in this thread...shall I name the next one with a reference to the RWC?
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

• I suspect it's still a bit too early for a World Cup thread. It's more than three months till the thing kicks off.

Our World Cup thread last time was amusing: Rugby World Cup 2003 - The Rugby Widows Weep!

Unless, for the new one, we go with something like: Rugby World Cup 2007 - Twiddling Our Thumbs!

That way, if we fill the new thread prior to the time, we can have another bite at the World Cup subject line much closer to the starting date.

Comment

• Good idea, that way we are covered if the thread doesn't fill up before the tournament starts. Rugby World Cup 2007 - Twiddling Our Thumbs! it is.

Comment

• New thread:

Comment

Working...
              X