Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats better than Bears SuperFans, Bratwurst and Beer (Rootbeer)?

a TD by Hester and an INT
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
      Colts 28-17
      So close, so very close

Comment

• And that was

pretty much the last good stuff for bears fans.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Really enjoyed the game. That first couple minutes was wild, and I was a bit scared the colts would lose.

Comment

• Congrats to the colts!

I am so happy for Peyton right now

Comment

• Ugh. *pukes*

Ugly, boring game, terrible commercials, completely disappointing result. What a waste of an evening.

And Peyton Manning being MVP is a crock of ****. There should have been two MVPs: Joseph Addai & Dominic Rhodes. Without their running and Addai catching practically every other pass Manning threw, Indianapolis would have been just as inept offensively as Chicago was and this game would've been even more ugly and boring. Either them or anyone on that defense that shut Chicago down after it looked like they were gonna run away with it after that first quarter, not Peyton. Bull****.

(Oh, and I'd ***** about the referee totally screwing the Bears over on that INT return for a TD - Hayden clearly stepped out on the initial pick - but it didn't end up affecting the outcome, so whatever.)
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• (Oh, and I'd ***** about the referee totally screwing the Bears over on that INT return for a TD - Hayden clearly stepped out on the initial pick - but it didn't end up affecting the outcome, so whatever.)

Thank god you said this. I'm not sure how I would've reacted to agreeing with everything you had to say in a post...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    I'm not sure how I would've reacted to agreeing with everything you had to say in a post...
                    Your little hard-wired brain would have exploded, I'm sure.

See, I'm looking out for your health here.
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• And I always enjoy seeing reismark being a sore 'loser' .

Good for Dungy, good for Peyton. Good result .

And they finished with 46 total points, so on tie breaker I win the Pick 'Em .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• APOLYTON PLAYOFF PICK'EM 2007 FINAL!

9-2 Imran Siddiqui
                        9-2 Jaguar
                        7-4 Slowwhand
                        7-4 -Jrabbit
                        7-4 mrmitchell
                        6-5 Zopperoni
                        5-6 Jonny
                        5-6 Donegeal
                        5-6 Darsnan
                        4-7 joncha
                        4-7 reismark
                        4-7 Ned
                        4-7 Ben Kenobi
                        3-8 Ozzy
                        2-9 Sleepy
                        1-10 Drake
                        1-10 Dis
                        1-10 Sava
                        0-11 Ming

Congrats Imran for winning the Apolyton Playoff Pick'em!

Everybody else: YOU SUCK!!!!!

Ming... wow! You couldn't have done worse if you tried!!!

Thanks for playing! See you next January!
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• If Grossman is starting next year, the Bears aren't trying to do all they can to win.
                          Personally, I don't agree with the statement that the interception went out of bounds, but even if it did, big deal, Grossman killed the Bears, and they should have done what I said they should do, control possession of the clock. Well, so much for that idea.

Hats off to the Colts fot running it right at the vaunted Bears defense, and Manning doing what he had to and not trying to win it by himself. The Colts, Bears, and Cowboys have the same situation at RB, but the Bears don't know how to use it.

Congrats to both teams for exceptional seasons.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                            Congrats Imran for winning the Apolyton Playoff Pick'em!

Everybody else: YOU SUCK!!!!!
                            It's called karma .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So Ming... does this go on the Apolyton Sports record book?
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                                Really enjoyed the game. That first couple minutes was wild, and I was a bit scared the colts would lose.
                                qft

Comment

Working...
                                X