Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough game. Baltimore did everything they needed to do for a win, except execute on offense.

McNair's INT down at the goal line -- Baltimore dropping multiple possible INTs on Manning passes -- Billick giving Jamal Lewis only 13 rush attempts --
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Reggie Bush might have just gotten knocked out of the game -- huge hit -- on the Saints' 2nd offensive play.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Woo, Reggie Bush just got JACKED UP!
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

But he's back. Tough kid.

Comment

Where did Philly find this magic? They look pretty good.
            New Orleans is running hot and cold.

Comment

It's Garcia power.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Saints will not go down easy.
                Fun games today. One all defense, one all offense.

Comment

Not sure if I'd call a 27-24 game with 3 minutes to go in the 4th Q as "all offense" .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

First turnover of the game, 3 point lead, 3 min to go, Saints hand it over on a stupid call, poorly executed -- a toss to Bush.

Comment

Ouch... what a horrid penalty... such a bad time to have it.

Comment

Saints hold on and advance to the conference championship game, 27-24.

Fun game to watch.

Comment

Give credit to the Saints' D for holding up after that turnover - I thought they had blown it.
                          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Reid should be strung up in town square for punting on that last drive. You've got the #2 offense in the league (which "converted" a fourth-and-10 on the "play" before) and your defense has been hammered at every direction all game long; what are you thinking? The second they punted I said "game over". And good riddance.

Now, c'mon Seattle, knock off Chicago tomorrow so that New Orleans can host the championship it deserves.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Reid actually admitted in his press conference that punting "might have been" a mistake. He choked!

Comment

da BEARS!!!!!
                                SD

It might take me awhile to do tabulations this week. My computer crashed last week before I saved the speadsheet with eveyones picks so I'll have to go over everything again.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X