This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis - 50
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Imran and I are both 8-2. He has Colts and 50, I have Colts and 51. I just checked for the first time, and the actual over/under is 48.5.

Should be good.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
        Imran and I are both 8-2. He has Colts and 50, I have Colts and 51. I just checked for the first time, and the actual over/under is 48.5.

Should be good.
        The weather is predicted to be winds of 20-30mph and the temp in the low 60's. I'm thinking that the Colts still will pull this out, but that the game will be "Under" of 48.5.

D

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
          Imran and I are both 8-2. He has Colts and 50, I have Colts and 51. I just checked for the first time, and the actual over/under is 48.5.

Should be good.
          Just playing the numbers .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Salisbury and Schlereth just confirmed formally what they've been pointing at all week -- time to make your pick, boys.

Colts offense vs Bears defense - both pick Colts.
            Bears offense vs Colts defense - they split
            Intangibles - both pick Bears (Hester)

Then they both pick the Colts to win the game.
            31-17 Colts, tight game until late, says Schlereth.
            31-28 Colts, says Salisbury. "It's Peyton Manning's time," says he.

I'm starting to feel pretty good about this...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Colts 27-24, Bears get the ball at 5:53 on their 10, grind the ball down the field to get the tying TD with 1:47 to go, Manning gets the ball on the 24. I remember how this one goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozzy
                Colts 27-24, Bears get the ball at 5:53 on their 10, grind the ball down the field to get the tying TD
                WTF Pek.. er Fozzy???
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Bears, 29
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• More picks

Inside the NFL, HBO:
                    Bob Costas -- Colts
                    Dan Marino -- Colts
                    Chris Carter -- Colts
                    Chris Collinsworth -- Bears

NFL Matchup, ESPN:
                    Ron Jaworski -- Colts
                    Merril Hoge -- Colts
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Hammerin' Hank Goldberg, ESPN, says: Colts in a rout.

Comment

• It's going to be the Colts then, Collinsworth has been wrong throughout the entire playoffs.

Comment

• By that logic, it's a wash.
                          Hammerin' Hank is a documented 2-8 in the playoffs so far.

More:
                          Ditka shocks the world, picks the Bears.
                          Ray Lewis like Urlacher, picks the Bears.
                          Michael Irwin likes Peyton, picks the Colts.
                          Tom Jackson picks the Colts.
                          Chris "Boomer" Berman picks the Colts.

Comment

• I won't be holding my usual Poly commentary in-game. Heading out shortly to watch the game with Rah and Ming. and feeling great about the Bears in an underdog role again.

This is obviously more heart and hope than analysis, but just for the record, my prediction:

Chicago 37
                            Indy 13

(It started out 20-16. But WTF, why not hope big... GO BEARS!!!)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                              I won't be holding my usual Poly commentary in-game. Heading out shortly to watch the game with Rah and Ming. and feeling great about the Bears in an underdog role again.

This is obviously more heart and hope than analysis, but just for the record, my prediction:

Chicago 37
                              Indy 13

(It started out 20-16. But WTF, why not hope big... GO BEARS!!!)
                              Have fun

I am also holding hope fer..Da Bears
                              Attached Files
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Good start! Hester FTTD!

I'm here because it's 3 degrees, and my car won't start. Waiting for a friend to pick me up.

Manning throws INT!!!
                                Last edited by Lord Avalon; February 4, 2007, 18:33.
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X