Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit. I was sooo close to picking both games...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• So, Drake, how's your beloved Captain Comeback doing these days?
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Fine. He's still got three Super Bowl rings and a 12-2 record in the postseason.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• YES! <------- Bills fan.
          What?

Comment

• So does Richard Seymour, you know, and honestly, he's the better player.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• There goes the Manning is a choker tag! An absolutely brilliant drive with 2 mins left to win the game for the Colts, and BRADY of all people throwing a pick to ice the game. Biggest comeback in a conference championship game and that monkey is off his back.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• So does Richard Seymour, you know, and honestly, he's the better player.

Can't you just be happy that your boy Manning finally beat the Pats when it counted? Just forget about Brady being the better QB for now and enjoy the moment...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Damn. It'd be nice if the Pats could finish a Colts game with the same safties that started it. That's when the D seems to come apart: this time it was Hawkins, last time Harrison.

Oh well. With two first round picks and a bunch of cap space, the Pats should be back near the top of the league again next year. Hope the Colts win so people will finally stop saying "It's Manning's year" every year.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Oh, and 2-0 in the Pick 'Em this week for me . That's 8-2 so far in these playoffs. Picking the home team is a solid strategy .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'm 8-2 too, I think. I picked against Seattle because let's face it, they're a crap team, and everyone knew that. The fact that they got lucky against the Cowboys doesn't really mean anything.

Then I picked against the Patriots because they were on the road and San Diego is really, really good. (The fact that Marty didn't run the ball enough and Eric Parker started dropping passes for no good reason doesn't really change that either. San Diego's going to be scary again next year.)

Comment

• It's Super Bowl I-65.
                        Early line is Colts by 7.

I love that.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It just hit me -- Now we start the Two Weeks Of Hype portion of the program.
                          And it's the Bears, so I'll probably end up watching/listening to most of it.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            It just hit me -- Now we start the Two Weeks Of Hype portion of the program.
                            And it's the Colts, so I'll probably end up watching/listening to most of it.

Comment

• Oh, and my final pick: Colts. Just getting that out of the way.

Comment

• Rex Grossman > Peyton Manning

I pick Chicago.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X