Welcome to the Sports Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Sports Forum

Many of the sports threads easily drop off the first page of the OTF... so now it's time to make them easier to fine.

WELOME to the Apolyton Sports Forum!

If you find some sports threads that haven't been moved yet, please post it here so one of the mods can move them here. However, old sports threads past 500 posts won't be moved.

Enjoy!
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

The times they are a-changing...
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What's the point of separating out Sports? If they drop off, then they deserve to! Law of the jungle.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Can we get a LordShiva sub-forum?

Some of my threads have been dropping off the front page of OT too
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Saw this forum coming!

Glad to see it,
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            Can we get a LordShiva sub-forum?

Some of my threads have been dropping off the front page of OT too
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Now we're in the process of reforming anyway: can those "Football" thread please instead be named "American football" instead?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                What's the point of separating out Sports? If they drop off, then they deserve to! Law of the jungle.
                Some drop off like the Salary cap league thread, because people only post usually on Sunday, so it falls to page 4 between weeks. This makes it easier to find all the different sports threads.

Plus, it's better for supporting the key sports fans
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Re: Welcome to the Sports Forum

Originally posted by Ming
                  ... so now it's time to make them easier to fine.

Enjoy!
                  Freudian?
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Boo!
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Re: Re: Welcome to the Sports Forum

Originally posted by germanos

Freudian?
                      Typo
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Fantasy Champions League

Fantasy Premier League

The Ashes

Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                          Ignore him, please, won't you, Ming?

This is long overdue, IMHO.
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

May we recruit in the OTF?

Something like
                              'NHL Fantasy 07/08: See Asher chew an Olds in half! Join up!'
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X