Welcome to the Sports Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm hoping having a seperate sports forum will lead to a few more contests.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks

I see this being a good selling point for attracting more participants to Apolyton!

From one poster, I simply appaud this direction

Grandpa Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have a very important question to ask. If want to inquire about the history of sports, would I post it here, or in the history forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              I have a very important question to ask. If want to inquire about the history of sports, would I post it here, or in the history forum?
              Neither, post it rather

HERE

Hope this helps
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                Whoever said metaspam has no quality these days obviously hasn't seen that post.

I'd say the sports forum would be more appropriate, as I think history forum is more for the historic events.
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

I think we need a History of Sports sub-forum.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I feel safe in here. I fear there may be a girl in the off topic and apolyton/community forums. I need a refuge from them.

Most likely a DL. But what DL goes through the trouble of doing a myspace profile?

More imporantly, why would a 15 year old girl be posting in off topic?

Sorry for the threadjack, I just felt this information needed to be revealed.

I think the sports forum should be for men only. We need refuge. . to be fair we could create a women's only forum. We'll call it hte shopping forum or something. only kidding.

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

B Etor's from Eventis, btw
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

ahh, okay. I was wondering about that. And yes, I was talking about B etor.

Comment

Working...
                          X