Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Iginla has been dominating lately. Incredible.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Vancouver, disputed goal. Where's the overhead?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Iginla had a hattrick and a 5 point night going until they took away one of his goals a period later. Now it's just a 4 pointer.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Asher

The Flames radio commentator just referred to Tellqvist as "absolutely brutal" and "just terrible"-- He gave up 5 goalson 31 shots.

. . . and coming in he had an .892 sv% in Phoenix and it only gets worse.

So Asher do you still assert this was a great giveaway for the LEAFS
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Yeah.

Look at Tyson Nash's stats with the Leafs.

Can't even score on the farm team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              Man, Iginla has been dominating lately. Incredible.
              Iginla was awesome ---- again-- its becoming pretty routine

But there were other things to like -- Ritchie scored and Amonte had 3 points-- The third line had Yelle going and seemed like he played well. Interesting that Tanguay started playing 4th line duty only with limited ice time partway through

I know its "only" Phoenix but its a road victory with Zuyzin, Hamrlik and Warrener out-- thats HALF the regular dmen and 2 of the top 4.
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                Yeah.

Look at Tyson Nash's stats with the Leafs.

Can't even score on the farm team.

I'm not saying that Nash is good or anything-- I'm just saying when you trade away a pile of horse manure, you can't expect much more that two buttons and a handful of belly lint.

Telqvist may actually play in the NHL, unlike Nash, but he wasn't going to play in Toronto and he has now reverted to his normal moderately sucky play

Comment

• They could also have been dumping a salary.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I am watching Minn-Van and I can't believe how much Minn is dominating the play. But for Luongo, Van would would be way behind. Who knows?? IF they can steal it, maybe Canadian teams can go 5 for 5 on the night

Comment

• Toronto??

The wild ride continues--- wow !!! you never know which team will show up

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                        They could also have been dumping a salary.
                        A distinct possibility...... I don't know that I would want to pay to keep him around as a third stringer... Toronto's future may be a young man named Justin Pogge ( time will tell . . . it seems it is often tougher for keepers to make the jump to the bigs)

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                          I am watching Minn-Van and I can't believe how much Minn is dominating the play. But for Luongo, Van would would be way behind. Who knows?? IF they can steal it, maybe Canadian teams can go 5 for 5 on the night
                          Were it not for Luongo they would have better forwards and defence.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Were it not for Luongo they would have better forwards and defence.
                            A true if somewhat obvious observation. Tonight Luongo has been full value

Comment

• Habs tame the mighty Crosby
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

A true if somewhat obvious observation. Tonight Luongo has been full value
                                It's all a matter of where you put your 7 out of 42 millions dollars.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X