This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ninot

They seem unavoidable, so might as well enjoy it.
    You enjoy pouring gas then?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
      Bull****.
      Look at it this way: I make a post that is 100% about hockey including interesting statistics to contrast two teams.

How do you reply?

With a comment not relating to hockey, but to me personally:
      That's the difference between you and I.

I'm not sitting in the weeds, sucking my thumb until it is safe to dump on teams and people. I appreciate hockey and want to discuss it. You troll.

It's a bad habit you have, and instead of blaming me for jumping down your throat each time you do it, why don't you just...stop? For all this talk about you enjoying talking about hockey, whenever it comes up you're quick to steer the conversation into another direction while blaming me.

Let me know if you seriously want to talk hockey.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You enjoy pouring gas then?
        with gusto

Habs are lucky to be tied at 1 right now
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Look at it this way: I make a post that is 100% about hockey including interesting statistics to contrast two teams.

How do you reply?

With a comment not relating to hockey, but to me personally:
          That's the difference between you and I.

I'm not sitting in the weeds, sucking my thumb until it is safe to dump on teams and people. I appreciate hockey and want to discuss it. You troll.

It's a bad habit you have, and instead of blaming me for jumping down your throat each time you do it, why don't you just...stop? For all this talk about you enjoying talking about hockey, whenever it comes up you're quick to steer the conversation into another direction while blaming me.

Let me know if you seriously want to talk hockey.
          You don't seriously talk hockey.

You bash people and things that you think will annoy the people you want to bash. In short, you troll.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• CRIPPLE FIGHT1!!1
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• in hockey related talk, the Hawks play Detroit tonight!

I actually wish I was at this game. I miss Hawks/Detroit games.

"DE-TROIT SUCKS... DE-TROIT SUCKS"

or better yet... "PRIMEAU'S A MEATBALL!!!!"

ahhh... memories
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                in hockey related talk, the Hawks play Detroit tonight!

I actually wish I was at this game. I miss Hawks/Detroit games.

"DE-TROIT SUCKS... DE-TROIT SUCKS"

or better yet... "PRIMEAU'S A MEATBALL!!!!"

ahhh... memories
                People who hate the Wings

Comment

• woo
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nashville is looking like class. I pity Ottawa after watching the Preds forecheck a couple times this year.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Good win for the Oilers tonight. Roli and Stollie won this one for us. The Stoll-Pisani-Torres line was good on the whole, but Stoll was a step above--hitting, winning faceoffs, scoring. Without him, there's no way we're breaking the Minnesota shutdown system.

And, to show that I'm not completely biased: Good on Horcoff for making a very nice play for the 3-1 marker.
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• It would be nice if that was a turning point for Horcoff.

Meanwhile, who should be the Oilers number 1 centre and which should be the first line?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

It would be nice if that was a turning point for Horcoff.

Meanwhile, who should be the Oilers number 1 centre and which should be the first line?
                          Well, we both know the answer to that right now.

More thoughts:

--Sykora seems to have proven that he is a complement player for Hemsky. He's still dangerous, but he can't generate plays as well on his own.

--Lupul still has a helluva shot, but he can hardly skate. He seldom wins any races for the puck, nor is he able to outpace and outdress a defenseman. If there's no one to feather him passes, the only way he'll score is if the other team allows him to walk out of the corner unassailed.

--Reasoner has shown that he is really a key part of the team. His speed and defensive acumen have kept the Oil at the top of the PK list, and he seems to play well on any line combo.

--The 'Kid Line' of Pouliot, Jacques and Petersen (decidedly not a kid) looked pretty good tonight, although not as energetic as they have. Still, I like how all 3 are coming along.

--Mikhnov. I was glad to see him get some more icetime tonight. He wasn't strong enough on the puck, though. He played with effort in the corners, which impressed me, and he was at his best when he was camped in front of the net, putting his 6'5 frame directly into Fernandez's line of sight. Still, he needs a lot more seasoning to live up to his potential and start making plays.
                          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• I'm not sure I share your view of Mikhnov.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Gee. Very quiet in Calgary tonight. I wonder why that is.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Should be even quieter in Edmonton. At least your part of it. Guess who picked up a shutout?
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X