Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure the team was worse off without him.

The guy's as inconsistent as they come, and players like that drag the team with them.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yeah. Lowe should trade him to the Ducks for a second round pick.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• What's Lupul at now, -13?

In related news, Basillie withdrew his bid for the Pittsburgh Penguins: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=188556&hubname=nhl
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I was at my Christmas party and am more than a little drunk-- What happened tonight?
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Ooohhh

anow I see-- TO wins over the Hurricanes-- no big shock-- they suched so bac theat they should win a couple ina row

Edmongton looses to AVS-- tightens the NW up even more again

I'm actually wondering if it will be Minn that faklls off-- They are goos enough to majke the playoffs but dor soem reasonm I just don;t bekelieve in them
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• At Tuesday, I was down 6-0 to Asher.

Now, I'm UP 6-0!

Helps when half the team goes on a hot streak (ie Recchi)
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• It's still extremely close, it can go 6-0 for me tonight with ease.

Comment

• More Flames injuries.

- Roman Hamrlik is out injured
                  - Stephane Yelle is out injured
                  - Rhett Warrener is out injured
                  - Marcus Nilson is out injured

Great. Our top d-man is out, a 2ndline d-man is out, and our top two defensive forwards. Prepare for a high scoring game...

This is going to be a long, long roadtrip.

Comment

• Don't know where to post it.

Canadians are playing tonight vs Pittsburgh, I'm watching the game for sure!
                    bleh

Comment

• Very impressive, but only 25% of those went in?

Comment

• Yahoo! The CBC grabbed a brain and are showing the Habs-Pens game out west.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                          Yahoo! The CBC grabbed a brain and are showing the Habs-Pens game out west.
                          yup and my Habs looked awesome in the 2nd period-- They just kicked ass

Comment

• Man, I'd heard Ward wouldn't start tonight so at the last second I swapped Ward for Norrena...then both start, Ward is doing awesome and Norrena sucked ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

yup and my Habs looked awesome in the 2nd period-- They just kicked ass
                              The East would be awesome if teams other than New Jersey, Montreal, and a few knew how to play defence.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• More Flames injuries.

- Roman Hamrlik is out injured
                                - Stephane Yelle is out injured
                                - Rhett Warrener is out injured
                                - Marcus Nilson is out injured
                                - Andrei Zyuzin is out injured

Comment

Working...
                                X