This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Asher
    For all of the talk about the Flames scoring problems, let's compare them to the Oil's vaunted offense.

Flames:
    Goals for per game: 2.89
    Goals against per game: 2.32

Oilers:
    Goals for per game: 2.76
    Goals against per game: 2.60

Top 3 offensive players:
    Flames:
    Iginla: 1.32 points per game, +13
    Tanguay: 1.00 points per game, +14
    Daymond Langkow: 0.96 points per game, +9

Oilers:
    Sykora: 0.93 points per game, EV
    Ryan Smyth: 0.88 points per game, +1
    Jarret Stoll: 0.73 points per game, +3

Defensive top two:
    Flames:
    Phaneuf: 0.67 points per game, +16
    Hamrlik: 0.43 points per game, +15

Oilers:
    Tjarnqvist: 0.44 points per game, EV
    Bergeron: 0.40 points per game, +3

Goaltending:
    Kiprusoff:
    sv%: 0.929
    GAA: 2.04
    SHO: 4

Roloson:
    sv%: 0.920
    GAA: 2.40
    SHO: 3

Seems to me the Flames are better categorically. What should be alarming to you is that our third-best scorer is still outscoring your marquee forward.
    For nye.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
      We'll see how it turns out.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Flames win the division. I wouldn't have been surprised to see them win it from 15 games ago.

That's the difference between you and I.

I'm not sitting in the weeds, sucking my thumb until it is safe to dump on teams and people. I appreciate hockey and want to discuss it. You troll.
      For Asher.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well, considering the Flames just set a franchise record for wins at home and they are still in third place... I'd put the parade maps away for now, junior.
        Yeah, you never troll, you upstanding citizen you.

You troll just like everyone else. The difference is you raise the white flag when you're outmatched.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Sure I might enjoy a good troll as a bit of fun, but not here. Aside from people well before SparrowHawk saying they didn't enjoy the threads when you and I went at it every other day, did you or did you not read Ming's warning earlier?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• There's a difference between getting personal and fightin' about hockey. Your "junior" comment was you, again, edging towards the personal.

Myself, I like to sling the good ol' hockey mud.

Comment

• Where was your mud when the Flames sucked?

The problem is that if you get handled roughly you'll likely snap, the discussion will get nasty real fast, and then these threads will be deleted and not allowed to come back on this forum. I do not wish to participate, thanks.

We had an evening of mild bashing. That's about all you're going to get. I'm not going to continue it day after day. Get over it.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

• I'm all good so long as the content stays about hockey. The problem is once you get outmatched in that field you edge it closer and closer to the personal area.

And I fling mud all season long.

Comment

• Bla bla bla, Asher is not so bad

* cue nye
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• No, you're not all good.

You dig. I dig back. You dig deeper. I dig back a bit deeper still. Sooner or later you begin to reply about marital status and beer consumption. Then I'll question your relationship with significant people in your life and wonder about some aspects of your health.

We've done it before. No need to do it again, especially since more than one person has said they don't enjoy sifting through the exchanges with the further consideration of the statement by one of the owners of this site that we won;t have NHL threads if it continues.

Maybe I'll dig out that translation machine Richileu gave me.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                      Bla bla bla, Asher is not so bad

* cue nye
                      **** right off!

Report that!
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

• damn, I wanted a "Piss Off "

You're losing it man

Comment

No, you're not all good.

You dig. I dig back. You dig deeper. I dig back a bit deeper still. Sooner or later you begin to reply about marital status and beer consumption.
                          Again, as Ming and I have both pointed out, you were always the one to start with the personal jabs. That's why when you whine about me Ming doesn't ban me, 'cause you were the one who started it all in the first place.

I saw that starting again here with the innocuous "junior" comment. It snowballs with you and I'm not sure you even notice it.

Comment

• You enjoy these threads, Ninot?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Again, as Ming and I have both pointed out, you were always the one to start with the personal jabs. That's why when you whine about me Ming doesn't ban me, 'cause you were the one who started it all in the first place.

I saw that starting again here with the innocuous "junior" comment. It snowballs with you and I'm not sure you even notice it.
                              Bull****.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

You enjoy these threads, Ninot?
                                They seem unavoidable, so might as well enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                                X