Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Parcells stayed in a near ****fit over Vanderjagt.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
        QFROFL

Remember when the enthusiastic Gramatica jumped after making a kick and hurt himself?
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

When will Parcells learn?

The harder the Tuna tries to keep placekickers from being the bane of his existence, the more he guarantees they wil be.

It is his destiny, his cross to bear from the football gods.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
            Much like Roger Clemens, Seau abandoned his team (Miami) by "retiring," then took a gig with New England hoping to get a ring. He's a carpetbagger.

I'm sorry he got hurt, but I don't feel sorry for him.
            If by 'retiring' you mean 'was cut by', then, sure. The Dolphins had already dumped him by the time he decided to retire.

The retirement ceremony I can see being more of an issue, but he didn't even know he would be wanted until Rodney Harrison called him the day after it happened.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

So how did the Super Bowl XL champs become chumps so quickly? DJ Gallo explains that part of the reason is that cardboard-cutout coach they're using now in Pittsburgh. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...e=gallo/061127
              Hoo ah, shots fired.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Add Seattle to the "possible" list for the final 4 teams. Alexander looks like he's back, and Hasselbeck just needs a little time to round into form. Plus, it's the NFC. Plus, they've been there.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Spoke a little hastily, didn't you? Oh, you mean just back on the field?

Comment

first snow game of the year and its in seattle

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      Spoke a little hastily, didn't you? Oh, you mean just back on the field?
                      Yeah, I think he just meant back on the field. Obviously there will be some rust for both Hasselbeck and Alexander.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

struggling against green bay. I wouldn't mind seeing Seattle back in the superbowl. But I'm not impressed so far.

Comment

It's snowing, its Monday Night, and its Favre... that's always tough when those three come together .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                            first snow game of the year and its in seattle
                            The frozen tundra of ... Qwest Field?
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Alexander: 40 rushes for 201 yards.
                              Hasselbeck: much better in 2nd half.

The Seahawks defense looks pretty user-friendly, though. Still, they've got a plus for experience factor, and every NFC team has is flawed.

Comment

Remember when the enthusiastic Gramatica jumped after making a kick and hurt himself?
                                Wrong Gramatica brother.
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X