No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only 9 behind Ned, pretty good considering I missed making picks in week 5 and had a 3 in week eight.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I want y'all to notice that Ned at least isn't a liar.
      He never denied putting in a fix on games.

wtg, Ned. For a crook you have good integrity.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Jag, not on TV? What service do you have? I've got Direct TV and get the NFL network games in HD.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Most cable companies don't carry the NFL network yet.
          (However, the customers are making big noises now to their cable companies after they looked for the first Thursday night game and found they couldn't get it... Thank god comcast provides it in our area )

Many people in the major markets where shocked that they couldn't get it on cable. One of the advantages of Direct TV
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Though I think, on the other hand, customers also realize the cable companies have a leg to stand on here. NFL Network wants to charge cable companies an ESPN rate for a network that hasn't shown it'll get similar numbers. Rumor is that the NFL is talking to other sports cable channels (like Comcast's Versus) to kind of bundle services and have the bigger cable channel carry the Thursday/Saturday games, but push for including the NFL Network on the basic tier. Shows me the NFL isn't winning the battle here.

Though even with Comcast, NFL Network is on digital cable, but not basic cable.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Why do the cable companies have a leg to stand on?

They want to charge me for something that the NFL wants me to have for free.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

My picks are in, first.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

GAME TONIGHT!

Comment

A) My picks are in, first again.

B) Someone steal Ned's calendar.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      A) My picks are in, first again.

B) Someone steal Ned's calendar.
                      Got mine in too.

Mein Gott! The lines this week are fairly extreme, IMHO.
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• They are high.

Comment

• The lines for the wild-card round are now available on the pool's message board. I will relist them here for your convenience, but all picks must be made on the pool message board, NOT here.

INDIANAPOLIS -6.5 Kansas City
                          SEATTLE -2.5 Dallas
                          NEW ENGLAND -9.5 N.Y. Jets
                          PHILADELPHIA -6.5 N.Y. Giants

Picks are due by 3:30 PM EST on Saturday, January 6th.
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Ned. You're getting sleepy. You're so tired. You need to make your picks, but it's ok. You can do it later. You're just so tired.. Sleep.

Comment

• The lines for the divisional playoff round are now available on the pool's message board. I will relist them here for your convenience, but all picks must be made on the pool message board, NOT here.

BALTIMORE -4.5 Indianapolis
                              NEW ORLEANS -5.5 Philadelphia
                              CHICAGO -9.5 Seattle
                              SAN DIEGO -4.5 New England

Picks are due by 3:30 PM EST on Saturday, January 13th.

Standings will be updated tomorrow to reflect the wild-card round.
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Reminder that picks are due in a little less than four hours!

Comment

Working...
                                X