No announcement yet.

Reismark - Lombardi Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who takes the third game of the preseason like it's bull****, BULL****!?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Stand back, boys. Jag is provoked.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Pitt does well against Indy, and that was the real SB last year. The difference between Pitt and DaBears is a better offense, I still think Griese is good enough to win the big show but I have my doubts about Grossman. Anyway, if we have more time I might change my pick. But DaBears will do for now...

I sent to All, but will say here too. Give me a "long shot". San Diego.
        Another stellar D but have they faced the really good offenses yet? Definitely play off bound, and they beat Pitt.

The Jags are a longshot but they've been impressive, didnt they knock off the Steelers in Pitt? They play Indy tough but seem to keep losing close games to them. Last year they tended to play down to the level of lesser opponents but they blew out the Jets 1 week after Indy struggled against them.

Seattle? I dont know, Shaun may be hurting the rest of the year with that foot. They can get by most teams but the Bears stand in their way.

Philly, not enough D - Dallas has the D but the offense is a bit unstable with TO the Ticking Om ready to go off before the season is over.

Carolina and DaBears in Chicago? Ugh, thats the problem facing the other NFC teams - that Bear defense at home.

New England, not enough O and not enough D - just good on both. The loss of 2 WRs was too big of a hit.

Denver, hmm... a darkhorse. The D is looking good but the offense will have to be looking good come play off time or they wont go past the 2nd round. If Plummer starts playing like he did last year the Broncs can beat anyone...

NYG, not enough D and shaky O against good defenses

StL, not enough D but the offense is looking good.

New Orleans, another longshot but Brees has hit his prime. If Deuce can stay healthy and the D doesnt implode, they could be facing the Bears in Chicago.

I'm liking the better defenses to win the SB

Chicago
        Pittsburgh
        Jags
        Indy
        Denver
        Dallas
        Carolina
        San Diego
        Seattle
        New England
        New Orleans
        St Louis

Comment

I feel it's my obligation as a Colts fan to inform you that we do NOT have one of the "better defenses."
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

which is why they're 4th on my list and surrounded by teams with better defenses

Comment

You talk of San Diego's defense, but I have no prob with their offense either.

I wondered if Indy was going to get dissed completely.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

reismark! Short week!

Comment

Hmmm... Only 7 people made picks this week, and nine didn't. Pretty lame.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think Ned is fixing games.

Comment

The way my picks have been going, I should probably stop.

At least I am not putting money where my picks are.

Comment

It's just sad that some people have stopped making picks... Hopefully, by having the thread easier to find, and a little more trash talking, people might stay more involved. It's probably too late this year... sigh.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I apologize if I have anything to do with people stopping making picks. I thought it had to do with Thanksgiving and Thursday Night Football. Once you take a "0" it is very hard to come back.
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

I am doing so well that there are 3 above me with a 0 for a week. lol, I am sucking this year compared to last!

Comment

Two years ago, I won. Last year I sucked. This year I lead. Seems like a cycle.

But it also seems to me that the more I pay attention to power ratings, the worse I do. So I just pick as early as I can and pick according to my gut instincts.
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                                It's just sad that some people have stopped making picks... Hopefully, by having the thread easier to find, and a little more trash talking, people might stay more involved. It's probably too late this year... sigh.
                                I've missed a couple of times because I've forgotten about those stupid NFL Network Thursday games.

If I can't see it on TV, it's not happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X